Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Charlie ( )
Date: January 25, 2012 11:43PM

I take a look at this site from time to time because it was a book written by James Spencer that brought me to my "snap moment" which I more vularly term, the WTF moment. The book is normally available to read on line and I would heartily recommend it to any who are still struggling.

During my visit this evening I found an interesting article on the flirting of various Mormon men with the Presidency of the United State: http://www.mazeministry.com/

I am sharing it not because of the political bent, but because it portrays how non-mos see Mitt's candidacy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Suckafoo ( )
Date: January 26, 2012 03:33AM

I recognize a lot of topics on that website populated here. I found this comment a little thought provoking though I have no opinion as to what I think the impact would be. From the Santorum rally article:

"Dozier, who is black, said a Republican will need at least 10 percent of the black vote to win the presidency.

“Blacks are not going to vote for anyone of the Mormon faith,” Dozier said. “The book of Mormon says the Negro skin is cursed.”

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: January 26, 2012 10:06AM

I've read through this website - it's worth looking at but one or two of their points seemed a little out there. I wish I could remember which ones but just a heads up.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.