Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: StiffNekid ( )
Date: January 29, 2012 05:43AM

Golden Gate bridge, mercedes SUV behind me flashing the headlights clear across the bridge. At first I thought there was a problem with their lights. But it was quite obvious as I stayed out of the left lane that formed at the end and the Mercedes driver gave a loooooonnng honk as they scurried around me very close. Was it my Utah plates? I didn't think I was hogging the left lane. I try not to do this in general. Sometimes it's tough having Utah plates here. But, I'm too lazy and cheap to do anything about it. Hopefully, I got to enjoy the big city more than they did that day. I say F-it. It's my party. But, was I doing something terribly wrong?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: untarded ( )
Date: January 29, 2012 09:59AM

Didn't anybody tell you that those who drive German luxury cars are more important than everyone else?

Whatever they're up to is sooooo more critical than anything you've got going on.

Be humble and move over.

(F**k them a$$holes.)

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: January 29, 2012 02:04PM

My guess is was that you just had a terminally stupid jerk behind you. That being said, one time my mom and I were shopping at the outlets in the garment district in San Francisco when I was a teenager. We saw a big, brady bunch station wagon with Utah plates that was covered with graffiti - all very anti-Mormon graffiti, with things like f)*k Mormons spray painted on it. I told my mom I wanted to stop and write the family a note telling them I was sorry about what happened to their car and that there were nice people in California and I hoped their vacation wasn't spoiled. I just assumed they were on vacation and got targeted because of their license plates. My mom told me to stop being stupid - that the family who owned the car probably did it themselves. Even as a teenager, I thought my mom was crazy. Who would tag their own car with hate speech?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2012 02:04PM by CA girl.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.