Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elaine Dalton ( )
Date: January 30, 2012 05:01AM

There is nothing I love more than playing devils advocate on Facebook and being generally annoying.
When I saw a girl from my stake post this, I just HAD to say something:

"Why do people think the sabbath day ends at 1:30? Makes me feel sick..."

To this I quoted Matthew 7:1-2. She obviously didn't like it and removed me from her friends list straight away.

REALLY?!?! Why do mormons ALWAYS think it's their place to pass comment it's so f*cking annoying. It doesn't take a mormon to work out that there is nothing christ like about that...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Calypso ( )
Date: January 30, 2012 07:41AM

You should have replied and said "Why do Mormons feel the need to make f*cking stupid ass status's on Facebook?"

Haha you are so right though, they can dish it but they can't take it! So annoying. I definitely deleted all my TBM FB friends before they deleted me though, I think I got more annoyed of them first:P

Are you still attending church Elaine??

Posted by: pamarnold ( )
Date: January 30, 2012 08:41AM

The Sabbath is not even on Sunday anyway and there is so much emphasis on it, but most other Christians go shopping and go out to eat and spend the day with their family enjoying nature or visiting other people. I think LDS inc. uses their Sabbath as a way of more control. Sunday is called the Lord's day. It should be used to remember him. Maybe visit the resthomes and prisons, etc. I had to delete most of my TBM friends because of all the ads for Mormonism on the side. They were just making me sick. Just outward lies of happiness.

Posted by: Elaine Dalton ( )
Date: January 30, 2012 09:20AM

Hi Aj!

No I'm not going to church anymore. I haven't been since about September.

x

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.