Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: presbyterian ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 03:20AM

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0704/mormonunderwear.html

Friends, I took off my magic, low-rise Y-front occult Mormon underwear ten years ago, and haven't looked back since. I'm going to pass my old skivvies around the church now, (Zechariah steps down from the pulpit) here you go, ma'am, you inspect that carefully and pass it on to the lovely young lady on your right there, and so-on. I want everyone to take a long careful look at my old underwear. Don't be afraid little lady; it's not going to bite you in the nose! That's right, I want you to smell it, touch it, and rub it against your skin to show Satan that this little piece of 48-inch-waist poly-cotton fabric has no power over you! That's it... good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2012 03:21AM by presbyterian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 08:02AM

Everyone should see that cartoon. Facts are facts. Mittens should play it at one of his events so the people will know what he really believes. Dang, but some Americans are so stupid! Sorry for those of you who are BIC. YOU had no choice. A girl like my daughter did have a choice. She joined of her own free will-at almost 25. And she used to be a very smart and intelligent child. I know she still is, just a bit mixed up at the moment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2012 08:45AM by honestone.

Posted by: paylayale ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 08:27AM

great idea

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.