Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: deepcreek ( )
Date: February 02, 2012 09:46PM

Just the jokes alone.

The top 15 conmen of the fraud known as Mormonism are in a pickle and they know it.

my 2 cents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: February 02, 2012 09:54PM

It's about time. Can't wait to see them squirm.

Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: February 02, 2012 09:57PM

the more romney wins the tighter the noose gets

Posted by: pathdocmd ( )
Date: February 02, 2012 10:02PM

it is going to backfire on TSCC. While some mormons are celebrating his victory, other people will be googling "mormonism".

The best thing a missionary can hope for is to knock on the door of a person (preferably in the mist of a personal crisis) who knows nothing about mormonism -- a blank slate.

People are most likely to join the morg when the information is delivered just like the missionaries are taught: in metered, measured doses of select doctrines in the right order, topped with a dose of love bombing.

Mormonism is best understood (rejected) when shown in the bright light of day!

Posted by: Helen ( )
Date: February 02, 2012 10:29PM

I know, weird eh? I'm a Atheist Yellow Dog Democrat with a Republican friend. My friend called me last week and she started talking about and asking about Romney. She also wanted to know about his Mormonism.

I gave her a snap-shot of the White Horse Prophecy.

She laughed and laughed when I told her that Romney believes the Garden of Eden was in Missouri and that Jesus was returning to Jerusalem via Missouri.

And then she said if Romney gets the nomination she will vote for Obama.

And top 15 of TSCC have nine months to be worried about the massive-press examination.

Posted by: hello ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 02:28AM

Yes, 9 months of scrutiny. No need to wait for Mitt to be elected. If he gets the nomination, google will get hot with searches for "mormonism".

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 01:47AM

Exactly what I was thinking.

It's like the boiled frog story that was always popular in moism.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 03:51AM

Remember how the Salt Lake Olympics were going to thrust Mormondom into the limelight, and open the doors to mass conversion? What really happened after the Olympics, mass apostasy. It will be the same with Mitt's election, should he win.

Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 04:30AM

you are exactly right about the MORmON olympics, which were the pet project of self proclaimed Media & PR Genius Gordon Hinckley.

The old MORmON guard was satified with trundling along while spouting the standard MORmON rhetoric. Gordon BS Hinckley was determined to show them all. Hinckley was going to blow things wide open with his PR skills and genius. He was going to start selling stupid ass Secret MORmON handshakes like they were was McDonalds burgers and fries. Gordon figured that MORmONISM just needed some real attention grabbing promotion. Hinckley figured he could just treat everyone like MORmONS! the problem is, most ppl are not THAT stupid, as in as stupid as Hinckley or as stupid as MORmONS. and Hinckley seemed to have forgotten that a scam BS secret handshake does not really carry the allure of a hamburger and fries when its all said & done. SLight miscalculation there, MORmON!

The stupid ass MORmONS are still trying to cash in on their failed Olympic efforts with the MORmON Olympic's PR bologna recycled into Mitt's Run for U.S. Pres. They are doing more to damage the LDS cause than anything else since Joe SMith thought it would be a good idea to have multiple wives.

Posted by: Jar Jar Fetus ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 05:08AM

If he becomes Prez, will be choose two counselors instead of a VP?

Posted by: Jar Jar Typo ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 05:08AM

Will "he" not "be"

Posted by: Mateo Pastor ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 05:21AM

Posted by: dk ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 08:17AM

Look at the comments after an internet story about Mitt and you'll see plenty of comments about moism. Comments against point out everything from Joseph Smith being a con man, BOM and DNA, blacks and the priesthood, to what goes on in the temple.

Comments for the church point out that the word Christ is in the church's official name, meaning mormons are christians; the church helps members and nonmembers in need, and mormons are nice people.

Posted by: Outcast ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 08:27AM

You know the WaPo writers are licking their chops ready to dive into the gold mine of bizarre mormon history and doctrine. Seems every day now they have another article shedding light on another item with a "how can you possibly believe this?" slant. I love it.

Posted by: Tauna ( )
Date: February 03, 2012 08:55AM

My name is Tauna June. Was I born in June? no Is June my favorite month? no. It's just a name and doesn't mean anything.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.