Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: February 05, 2012 05:54AM

Romney fired O'Donnell, the debate coach who was credited with helping him improve his debate skills and come roaring back from the debacle in South Carolina.

To the mystification of ordinary folk, Romney then fired him because the media was giving him credit for the turnaround and Mittens couldn't stand it. Asked about the firing, Romney snapped that advisors due tend to think that advisors are very, very important.

For us here in lawnchairs, we understand how serious it is to underestimate the Authority part of the phrase "General Authority." As in, "I am over you and there shall be deference."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/02/05/romney-cuts-loose-o-donnell-perhaps-out-of-ego.html

Anagrammy

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: February 05, 2012 11:30AM

OMG...that is just like him, huh? How arrogant.

Posted by: fishingcfp ( )
Date: February 05, 2012 10:16PM

How about the Ego of his campaign rally henchmen,,,they kicked me out of a Miami Romney rally because of my harmless sign which said Go Romney and Cuban COffee. The rally was held at a Cuban Restaurant in Miami area and many people had coffee cups in their hands, since they serve coffee on that menu there. I heard one volunteer or handler say to another something about all those sinners with coffee cups, and then he answered to the other guy that he should just get rid of any Signs or Posters that might be picked up by the cameras, as they wanted the photographic landscape to be pristene.

Posted by: nonmo ( )
Date: February 05, 2012 12:43PM

That's like firing Coach Bellechick or Coach Coughlin for getting your team to the Super Bowl..

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: February 05, 2012 11:08PM

Hmmm.familiar. only on the receiving end.

I don't give the right corporate answers. I have some questions. Maybe even some suggestions.

You're fired!

From the bishops office to the presidency the same scenario applies. If they perceive that you aren't as important as them they squash you like a bug. They don't believe in Karma.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.