Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: vulturetamer ( )
Date: February 06, 2012 03:19AM

I was unable to attend today, I've been sick all weekend. Turns out, my ex gave the most comedic testimony ever. My husband texted me play by play. EX just got up and said how much he "loves the missionaries, and how they lighten the spirit in his home, er I mean, bring the spirit. And I love how good they are to my kids (yes, playing Wii with the kids for hours with the elders who aren't even serving in your ward will do that.....or its a great free babysitter). And I love the example they set for OUR daughters (referring to my daughter and new wife's daughters who have changed their last name to his last name......but they have a dad.....creepy)! And I am so glad my wife supports me through the hard times. We are about to start baseball and softball season, and will be so busy, but I know we will get through it. In the name of JC, amen."

What the Hell? Anyway, he's extremely random, and apparently softball and baseball are an unusual burden on his marriage? I don't think I will ever regret he decision to attend the same ward. I get a front row seat to the dysfunction. My hope is that it becomes abundantly clear to others why we are not together anymore.
And if I'm a new wife (her) attending the ward with the old one (me), I better get an I love you so much baby, from the pulpit or you ain't gettin nothin after Sunday nap! Or at least mention Jesus. But spring sports as a burden? Lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.