Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: MJ ( )
Date: February 08, 2012 06:24PM

The crap that comes from those opposed is sooooooo nauseating. It is the same stuff that gets rebuffed time and time again. Almost nothing but religious objections, sickening.

Now it is on to the governor to be signed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 06:29PM by MJ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MadameRadness ( )
Date: February 08, 2012 07:26PM

I honestly don't understand why Evangelicals care about gay people getting married. There is plenty of shit condemned in the bible that is legal.

Furthermore, why aren't they more worried about all the straight couples getting divorced or committing adultery? That happens way more than gay marriage does, nobody is gunning to make that illegal.

I want to know, why are they scared of gay people? Because they would literally have to be fearful of gay people to raise such a fuss. I can't come up with any other explaination.

Posted by: Sorcha ( )
Date: February 08, 2012 07:39PM

Maybe you do it because you care, MJ. I'm not you, so I don't know, and your question was probably rhetorical anyway.

Frankly, I canNOT understand why anyone cares what consenting adult marries what other consenting adult. It's beyond me why fundies (or other segments of humanity) rabidly oppose loving couples marrying. Just beyond me.

Glad it passed. Hope the governor signs it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 07:40PM by Sorcha.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.