Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 06:36PM

Okay, I'm perusing my Facebook page and some are claiming that Doyd KKK Hacker said this at today's TSCC leadership training broadcast:

"The most important thing for a woman in this life is to be the wife of a worthy priesthood holder and the mother of his children."

WHAT THE F***?

if you know of anyone who attended this meeting, please ask and find out if he really said that, please? I want to know. If a transcript will be out, I want to read it for myself! >:-(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2012 08:58PM by imalive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 07:33PM

I can't give you any links, but there are many leaders who have made this statement before.

Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 09:00PM

Yes here is what that sexist asshole said:

http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/article/worldwide-leadership-training/2012/02/priesthood-power-in-the-home?lang=eng

"I have been very careful, and am very careful, to treat my wife with that respect and reverence that is due her in performing that thing that is of most worth for a woman in this life to live the gospel, to be the wife and the mother of the children of a worthy holder of the priesthood."

I hate this asshole. >:-(

Posted by: lulu ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 11:12PM

"The Church is very practical in its organization. We are not confined to having one prelate or priest or pastor or vicar given authority then to rule over the congregation . . . ."

And we don't diss other religions either.

Posted by: intellectualfeminist ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 11:25PM

It's Boyd (Fuc)K Packer, of COURSE there's gonna be swearing!!

You'd think, after all the noxious shit he's spewed out of his mouth, that this wouldn't surprise or disgust me. But it does; what an utter waste of human life.
It's hard for me to imagine someone as effed up as he is, and even worse, fucking up the lives of thousands of brainwashed koolaid drinkers with his homophobic, sexist (racist too?) bigotry. One of the most vile, loathsome, perverted freaks the Mormon cult has ever produced.

Die Boyd. And I'm not saying it in hate; I'm actually saying it in pity, or as close to it as I can get, in your case. It would do us all a favor, and honestly, you too. You have nothing left to contribute to humanity, in fact, your so-called "contributions" have caused irreperable harm to many, and your garments are stained with the blood of those who found no love, no light, and no life in your horrific, twisted version of something I'm not even going to dignify by calling "counsel" or advice".

You never truly lived, and you never truly learned. You won't shut up, so the best thing thing you can do for the good of humanity is die, and let silence be your epitaph. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that the biggest celebration of your life is the day you left it.

Fuck you very much.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.