Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Garçon ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 12:56PM

I looked at the posted list and my initials were there. However, I must have missed the email that included the directions for the secret handshake and the password.

I was raised to believe that if you gave voluntarily and liberally, you would be unable to receive the largess that the Lord had for you. Literally, an opening of the windows of heaven. I later learned that I had to wait to go to a special building and get the bestest blessings. I have to be honest and say that I was a little shocked and taken aback to find out that it was a password and a handshake.

Here I sit, having donated to RFM, the new balm of my soul, and I got zilch--I don't even know if I'm wearing the right underwear. So, in the unknown time between now and receiving the mysteries of RFM, I will simply do what I think I remember having done before: I will stand, put on the silliest hat I can find, and bow my head and state that I think my wife should obey me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MJ ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:04PM

Ya need to go to the exmo temple to learn the secret handshake, get the password, an new name, and the number to use to get the right underwear.

And you need to be "worthy" before you go.

BTW I think the exmo temple is the "Hotel Utah" in San Francisco were exmo faithful gather every July to do exmo things.

Posted by: student ( )
Date: February 19, 2012 01:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2012 03:10PM by Susan I/S.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.