Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: drjekyll ( )
Date: February 22, 2012 11:26PM

When I first scanned the message board I thought the "KC Temple open for business" title had "KFC Temple" in it instead and immediately my mind pictured updated temple cafeterias run as little KFC franchises, perhaps McKFC restaurants in the McTemples?

Anyway, then I thought, "No way, they've farmed out the cafeteria duties to temple recommend holding KFC franchisees!?"
That would have been okay by me as a TBM and it would have probably increased my interest in attending!"

Then I realized it was "KC", so I thought, oh even better... big bar-b-que going on and me sitting in the telestial room with BBQ sauce all over my cheeks, chin and robes, with some BBQ wipe marks on my apron, etc, etc. It would look like the initiatories guy used BBQ sauce for my anointings rather than olive oil.

BTW, I'd like to bear my testimony that I know that an improved endowment ceremony would have that, as well as having two female angels standing as sentinels at the veil kissing the BBQ sauce away from my cheeks as I went through the token giving routine... getting x-rated upon entering the celestial room (with the angels slowly and ceremoniously disrobing each other, but not me, not yet) and moving on to the font room where all of my BBQ soiled temple clothes end up hanging on the horns of the oxen with the final scene a hot hot-tubbing session with said angels!

Come to think of it, that's kind of what it was all about in the early days of younger and teenage multiple wives! I thought the the Lord was unchanging... what a rip! Once again, drjekyll was born too late... must have been in detention due to lack of valiance in the pre-existence's battle of Heaven, hence, stuck with the 20th/21st century version of Mormonism rather than the juicy 19th century version... Baaaa chicka waa waa!

P.S. Please include in the "fantasy BBQ sauce endowment" that the young angels are complete strangers to me since they are assigned to their veil duty from another stake to promote inter-stake intercourse, and other than the dialog at the veil of the token exchange routine with the veil-worker (who provides a celestial-french-tickler condom box through the "hand hole" upon successful completion as the final token before entry into the celestial room), no words are exchanged between the angels and I during the entire ceremony, although non-verbal audible sounds are allowed and highly encouraged!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.