Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: King Kolob ( )
Date: February 23, 2012 01:15AM

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

Thanks to CA Girl, I, the being formerly know as Lost, have decided that I will wear a suit because I want to. Because I need to. Because the Jackwagons of the world shall not tell me what shall cloth my magnificense.

I am declaring my clothing emanicpation. I will go commando if I desire, wear flip-flops if the mood strikes and wear a suit if it so pleases me. No more am locked in holy underware durance vile.

Therefore, in honor of my newfound freedom and discovery of my royal lineage, I have decided I deserve a "New Name."

And that New Name from which I shall be knowst throughout RfM is

King Kolob

Thank you my loyal subjects. It's damx good to be King!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: February 23, 2012 01:23AM

LOL - King, when I was on my mission in Spain, then came back to America after a 1 1/2 the hands down, sexiest thing about American men was the fact they wore suits. Because men in Spain just don't wear suits, at least not in the South where I was. And not sexy in a Mormon man way either (please, God, don't strike me with lightening using sexy and Mormon and man in the same sentence). I was working downtown in the city and there were a lot of high powered businessmen about. There was just something so scrumptious about them. Yum.

Just remember what I said - even in a suit I doubt very much you'll be able to convince people you are a jackwagon. :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.