Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: searching27 ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 01:39PM

Just discussing with a family member (TBM) who is marrying a no mo that all of her "tbm" friends are secretly discussing her and how taboo her marrying a nevermo is..... even though does she ever have some dirt on those tbms...

One-husband left her (temple marriage,he was cheating and so was she) and she likes to. uh... service male acquaintances that she knows... all while proclaiming her faith and utter devotion to the church and sadness of my family members choice to marry a nevermo and *gasp* she has the audacity to be so happy to do so... and this lady thinks she is rubbing her happiness in her face.... *puke*

Two- her own family members- sister committing unemployment fraud, her own mother and father don't sleep in the same beds, the mom has a "internet boyfriend" and I suppose there are to many to list... omg... what a nightmare.... family, isn't it about time???

These TBM's totally disgust me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 01:41PM

dont forget. the Mormon church is SERVICE oriented!!

Posted by: searching27 ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 01:42PM

particular kinds of services ;)

Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 02:25PM

[singing]

families can be together forever

[/shut up]

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 02:27PM

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 02:57PM

I was thinking the same thing.

Ron

Posted by: rodolfo ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 04:58PM

Everywhere! However a requirement is feigned TBM belief, prayer before adulterous sex, frequent discussions of being together in the next life or after the Lord sets things right (meaning ditching the spouse), discussions of guilt and obligation, and you must wear the Garment.

It will really help if you are willing to do a temple session together too during the afterglow.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 05:02PM

Posted by: bezoar ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 06:04PM

Reminds me of the old joke:

Why should you never offer a mormon girl alcohol?

She'll put her clothes back on and go home!

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 03:38PM

This brings to mind an incident that happened when I was a kid. "Jackie" was a young woman who lived in the neighborhood. While at Sunday School, I overheard some bitty gossips talking about the "Jackie tragedy".........They kept going on in loud whispers about this "Jackie tradegy." I heard enough to know that it was about the Jackie I knew, at least some. She was about 10 years older than me. When I got home, I told my parents that there was a Jackie tradegy and how I figured she was dying of cancer or something TRAGIC! Another neighbor had been diagnosed with leukemia a few months before so the neighborhood was totally aware of what TRADEGY means. Of course, my parents were upset. Later on that day, mom called another neighbor to ask about it. Turns out that the tradegy was Jackie was marrying a No-Mo. PLLEEAZE!!

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 05:14PM

That's like my former friend totally dumping me as a friend because I had the audacity to leave the Church, while she has committed adultery, more than once, has stolen things, and other such 'sins.' She even slept with at least one missionary, that I know of, had phone sex with and kissed another one. But I'm the evil one. Yeah. Right.

What a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites.

Posted by: Don Bagley ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 05:16PM

Nobody cheats and steals like the Mormons. And they do it to each other. I think it starts at the top with the tithing commands.

Posted by: StiffNekid ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 06:20PM

Could I get her number or email? I could use some servicing about now. thanks brother.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.