Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: happycat ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 01:07PM

My first Mormon related nightmare!

You know how the trauma inflicted on some of us, causes nightmares. Such as returning on another Mission, being attacked in our dreams by beligerent people.... etc etc.

Well I'm in the manufacturing biz, here in Cangzhou China. Things are really picking up.... most of my dreams are a combination of elements from my old chapter when I lived my majority as a Canadian, but not they're mixing with elements of Chinese setting. Here's a rather interesting dream.

I dreamt that I was joining the Mormons again, however, because of their interests to work here in China, and I'm sure individual Mormons are interested in doing business here, as there are expat organizations that cater to Mormons (only foreigners can join), no active prolysitizing. I dreamt that I was with an old aquaintance I knew. He was giving me the missionary lessons, in a Marriot confrence looking setting, like those big business types....Perhaps I was looking at getting Amway here in China.... hehhehehehehehheehehheehehhehehe.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.