Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: grassboy ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 07:10PM

Not to be taken too seriously her folks, but when I'm smattered with mass media images of women in sexy bikinis and lingerie the last thing I want to see when I pull the shirt off my wife is her magic undies. Whoever designed these things was going for ugly, there is nothing cute or pretty about them. What's worse is dropping the pants, WTF? And the way most women wear their bra over the top kills the strip process. It's such a tragedy to wait 21+ years to take clothes off and get sexy only to be treated with this. They turn me off faster than getting kicked in the nuts. LDS Inc. If you're going to make the kids wait all these years to get it on, provide them with something beautiful as a reward. They're only going to wish they were giving away their virtue before they got a ring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: myselfagain ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 08:20PM

I'm with ya! I feel a lot better about myself (and my DH looks a lot better too!) since we threw ours away.

Posted by: templenameaaron ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 09:56PM

I still wear mine. Anyone else? I like them, but im not a woman.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 10:02PM

Step 1: sex is ONLY for making babies

Step 2: Garments, ONLY take them off 'just before' and put them Back On right after. Fall asleep of cuddle/snuggle Naked?
YOU'RE A SINNER!

Everything at membership level is Black/White, Right-Wrong.

you can Be SURE the GAs don't run the top of the orgainzation that way!

Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 10:12PM

Insane MORmON ASSpostHOLE John Henry Smith proclaimed in the name of MORmON Jesus that LDS couples had committed Adultery if they had engaged in sexual intercourse for any other purpose than to create a pregnancy. documented in the video just past the 3 min mark. And to think MORmON god wanted to cut off Laban's head and left John Henry SMith alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYsi-r1amY0

Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 10:27PM

come on!

Garments are just one spoke in the wheel of MORmONISM'S Mind rending mental illness inducing toxicity. .....not to say you dont have the right to complain about them!

Posted by: TheIrrationalShark ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 10:48PM

I have a hard time understanding how Mormons learn that they will be required to wear special underwear, and then continue to take this religion seriously. Sacred Undergarments --> Magic Underwear; what's the difference? They use words like "sacred" and "undergarments" to make it sound less stupid.

Even if I was a TBM, I wouldn't wear those things for my life.

Posted by: darth jesus ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 11:09PM

yeah, i'm pretty sure if smith were alive, he would have changed that a long time ago after partying in college (spring break maybe)

"women in boxers? not cool. this is what the lord jesus would want me to design for my girls now" -joe thinking.

"ok people! listen up! the lord NOW sayeth: .."

Posted by: insquadcardoinnuthin ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 11:36PM

AGREED

GARMIE STRIP SEARCHES IN THE BEDROOM = GROSS

WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOO

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.