Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: heftmyplates ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 07:28PM

What did you get told about this, if a family member fails to make the CK and only makes it to the TK, is that member forever separated from the rest of the family?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 07:38PM

Naw. They can still come "down" to visit you as you can't go "up". Besides why would they not come a visit a member of the family that got themselves a "TK Smoothie" by not followin the party line?

TK Smoothies mean no sex parts for you according to a prophit of god that put out Doctrines of Salvation just so's you'd know how it all will go down in the next life. Want your balls? do what your told! And thats Doctrine my friend!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2012 07:38PM by AmIDarkNow?.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: March 13, 2012 07:40PM

I was told all that horseshit about 3 levels of heaven....what a friggin' guilt trip to lay on people. Whatever lies in store for me after the big dirt nap, I will go to my grave knowing that I treated my wife and children very well... loved them unconditionaly, never judged or punished them for however thier view on God and religion differed from mine, and ALWAYS put them first, ahead of by business....the church is and was irrelevant in my life...

Posted by: blindednomore ( )
Date: March 14, 2012 12:04AM

The CK members can visit lower levels.Everyone in the lower levels will live eternity in torment because they didn't make it high enough. My TBM friend once said, "That's not enough punishment."

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: March 14, 2012 12:07AM

The good news is nobody but babies are going to be in the celestial kingdom.

Posted by: Don Bagley ( )
Date: March 14, 2012 12:11AM

People who believe in levels of humanity never fail to mount themselves on the highest level.

Posted by: happyhollyhomemaker ( )
Date: March 14, 2012 12:13AM

I always figured I'd rather not be trapped with my family forever. Those people drive me nuts!

Besides, if you & your spouse & your collective children are "together forever" in your own universe, where are your parents? Would you be trapped with the MIL from hell FOREVER??? Mormon heaven sounds like a pretty miserable place...how efficient! Heaven & hell together! LOL

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.