Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: foreverhuman ( )
Date: March 14, 2012 12:19PM

So, I just got done reading the post about the gay missionary encounter by captain canuck, and there was reference made by a somebody about a website with Mormon boys doing their thang....I took the bait and checked it out. Ha ha! I have to say I have a much more profound respect and reverence for the Google machine!

Anyway, as I was looking at some of the pics of guys in their "full armor of god" I had a sudden realization: garments on women are incredibly unsexy! I came to this revelation after I had seen a few guys strutting their stuff. (I'll admit that some of the photos were sexy as hell!) Garments on these guys were a great addition. I don't know if it was the taboo nature or something but the garments on the guys was kinda a turn on. Ha ha!

This got me thinking what the site would be like if it were women in garments doing the same thing and guess what?...There was no sexy factor! I had never been bothered by garments on women before (my wife still wears them occasionally) but that web site just made me see that garments are totally dude underwear! I think I will never be able to be so casual about my wife in garments again! Seriously, seeing women in garments doesn't even have the taboo appeal. I now see why so many women and men who leave the church are so excited to buy and/or see their SO in anything but magic underwear.

So that said, I think I may take my DW on a shopping spree if she is down! Thank you Mormon boyz for showing me the way! I have been converted to the light by missionaries who did nothing more than hold to their rod. :)

Amen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: March 15, 2012 10:36AM

I dunno... Recently I saw a video of a woman wearing nothing but very sheer Granny panties that went up above her bellybutton. I always thought those were the second least sexy undergarment possible, and while I'm pretty straight, even I got turned on by this girl's "dance." She was pretty much just rolling around on a bed looking sexy.

And no I won't link to it. I have no idea where it was (I followed a post on Facebook) and it's NSFW anyway.

Used properly (like a stripper), I bet ladies' garments could be viewed as sexy. Not bloody likely, but possible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.