Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon4this ( )
Date: March 26, 2012 10:39PM

Last month was the final straw with my HT. He came by and in his typical passive aggressive morgbot way, he taught us about the importance of covenants (he must know the skinny from the Bish and the EQP).

Told DW no more for me. So last Sunday, he came over and I blew him off ... went to get some coffee and went shopping for some cool hiking shoes.

He taught something about following the prophet ... he's so lucky I wasn't there ... I might have asked him if we should follow the prophet if he asks for his teenage daughter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Major Bidamon ( )
Date: March 26, 2012 10:49PM

Posted by: dclarkfan1 ( )
Date: March 26, 2012 10:58PM

You should have stayed there and told him just that. That way your wife would have got the message crystal clear

Posted by: anon4this ( )
Date: March 26, 2012 11:05PM

yeah, but I have kids and I like being married -- two things that would be jepordized by this full frontal assault you suggest.

This way, if the HT really wants to know why I'm ignoring him, he'll call me up privately and I can tell him "I just want to snort cocaine of hooker's backs" (just kidding of course; but that would be funny just to get a reaction from him)

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: March 27, 2012 04:10AM

It seems galling that people in their homes should have to invite creeps like this to sit on their sofas and insult them.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: March 27, 2012 07:39AM

I'm not sure leaving your wife alone with two Mormon men is such a good idea. Polyandry is still doctrinal you know...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.