Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lost Mystic ( )
Date: April 03, 2012 09:47PM

Would you rather have an "ok" one every time or a huge one not as often?

As a man, I can climax when I prepare myself to...(she's had the big "o" or she doesn't feel like she can and is good with me finishing)

I'm super jealous of female orgasms. They seem WAY more intense and last longer...

I have no way to compare of course, but basing my theory on perception.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: April 03, 2012 10:24PM

Nah nah na-nah na! :-P

Date: April 03, 2012 10:54PM

Lol. You are cruel!

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: April 03, 2012 11:03PM

~~~~ Multiple Orgasms~~~~~~

Ta Da!

Date: April 03, 2012 11:07PM

hehehe...

Posted by: fossilman ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 10:21AM

I have multiple orgasms -- over several weeks. :(

Posted by: mormon411 ( )
Date: April 03, 2012 11:24PM

Women do usually have multiple orgasms that are more intense than that of a man; however, it takes much longer to get them to that point, and, as a result, they sometimes miss out on their orgasm because partner gets tired of trying.

Men's might not be as intense, but is fairly easy to achieve.

Posted by: rosemary ( )
Date: April 03, 2012 11:44PM

I'd rather have a "big O" not as often. However, after twelve years together my husband and I know each other quite well. It's generally a big, multiple O most times.

But then, as per the conversation earlier, he does feel like a failure if it doesn't work out for me. I kinda feel that even when it doesn't work out for me, I still enjoy my time with him and giving him pleasure. I don't think he totally believes me when I say that, but it's true.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 12:19AM

Wow. Honest chat about sex/orgasms.

bet ya won't find THAT inside an LDS chapel Anywhere...

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 12:46AM

My question is more on the subject of giving a woman a big powerful "O" that will make her decide that maybe I am not all that bad of a catch.

Posted by: LAE.X. ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 12:47AM

This place is the best.

I think we should have flash mobs (which are very different from J.S. Mobs :) at different ward Sunday schools around the church and start conversations like these. They bow down to the loudest voices there so if we were to have ten of us together we would have a fighting chance to get that conversation going.

There is nothing like having open conversations to destroy taboos.

Posted by: rosemary ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 12:52AM

Since I'm all about brutal honesty, let me admit that the most explicit, funny, casual conversation I've had about sex recently was with a TBM YW-leader friend who came to pick up a hat I crocheted for her for camp. She told me about her BJFS (Blow-jobs for science) experiment. Hilarious, free-spirited. Ya gots to give credit to the peeps, right?

Date: April 04, 2012 01:03AM

Here's some frank orgasm talk...

My first lover/boyfriend/co-living-in-sinner and I use to have orgasm races. For instance, we'd each lay in bed and masturbate and who ever came last, literally, had to do the dishes, scrub the tub or whatever.

You'd think that me, being female, would have a disadvantage. Well, no at all. I can be quick! And 'with it' enough to casually mention to the boyfriend little snippets about his mother and her flatulence problem while being able to maintain my own rising horniness. I was the world champion at our orgasm races!

It was good training; and it should be an Olympic event, imo!

Posted by: GQ Cannonball ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 01:33AM

Of course you won...the evidence is your word! Not so for him! Dude got suckered.

Date: April 04, 2012 12:56PM

Haha!

I was totally honest! Honest!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 01:16AM

Date: April 04, 2012 01:21AM

boom-tish!

Posted by: mothermayeye ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 01:50AM

All mine are great. Never a bad one!

Posted by: texasguy ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 02:00AM

I'm a 40 year old guy. Last week I had 2 distinct, complete orgasms... within 2 minutes of each other! My wife usually starts off with an orgasm brought on from my finger manipulation, then she has one from oral stimulation, then 1-2 from intercourse. I have O's 100% of the time. If her body doesn't cooperate, she doesn't mind too much. She says 50% of the time would be adequate, since the act alone is pleasurable enough. As I get older, I think I may become more like her, and can see a day when my body doesn't cooperate and I am not guaranteed an orgasm with every encounter.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 08:42AM

What's this "one" nonsense?

I'd rather have 2-3* every time. Usually the first one is an okay one and the second and third are mindblowing.

* This almost never happens with a partner. Apparently, I tend to have sex with men who can't be bothered to hang in there with me to reach that point; they're either too lazy or too clueless. Once I get there (after the first one), subsequent orgasms are easy and only take a couple minutes. By myself (with B.O.B., my battery-operated boyfriend), the first one takes a few minutes. I can get off three times in about 20 minutes or less.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 11:53AM

You should read "The Clitoral Truth" by Rebecca Chalker.

It might give you an in depth understanding of the clitoral function and female orgasms, especially considering the clitoris is the ONLY human body part soley designed for sexual pleasure.

From my own personal experience, I've had orgasms that made me pass out from the pleasure. It's pretty damn cool.

Posted by: Anon for now ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 11:59AM

It does not take women longer, I can have one in between the four minute snooze on my alarm clock. Of course, then I don't want to get out of bed....

I like to have three. A good satisfying number. I had 12 during one all night session.

Posted by: nomo moses ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 12:16PM

When I was first married (and was a virgin prior) my ex and I would sometimes go 2 or 3 times a night. In 27 years of marriage, I almost always ensured she reached orgasm prior to me finishing.

When I was put on some antidepressants, I started having problems finishing. Sex one or two times a day, but still I would only orgasm once a week. When I did it felt like my head would explode though. Once I thought I was having an aneurism. After the divorce, I was with a friend that was on the same medication. We would go for 4 or 5 hours. It was actually fun.

Date: April 04, 2012 12:27PM

I guess I should have been somewhat more clear in my generalizations.

I know some women are blessed with the gift of multiple orgasms, some that usually just have 1 or 2, some that it takes more time with, and so on...

As a generalization, it seems to me that males were given an overall easier time but with a less intense orgasm.

I really wish I could know what a woman's orgasm feels like...

I get jealous just watching my wife have one.

Date: April 04, 2012 12:55PM

Some men can have multiples too... though most men have to learn how. I believe it involves learning to separate orgasm from ejaculation. My first boyfriend could do it; multiple orgasms without ejaculating and he said the the dry orgasms felt as good as the wet ones... but required controlling certain muscles.

Posted by: Cant_tell ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 12:41PM

I don't know if my first and TBM wife ever had an "O", but if she did she hid it very well. After 30 plus years with her and very minimal intimacy and a divorce I am now remarried. My wife has O's very quickly, we usually start off with foreplay, which almost 100% of the time gives her 2 or 3 O's then we move to the "real deal" and usually hers comes almost instantly. Then we continue and after she is almost exhausted from multiple O's she finally focuses on me and I get my turn. I can't do more than one so I always let her have her fun and when she is almost too tired to continue I have mine and then we lay there holding each other until we fall asleep.

I never knew intimacy could be so good!!!

Posted by: elcid ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 12:58PM

I've hung in there so long with no results. So I just can't justify trying anymore. I've read books, we've gone to therapists, I've tried to not make it a big deal, nothing works.

Dead battery. Alternator shot also. Elictrical system wired wrong. Chip bad.

Ain't gonna happen for me this go around. The wife has no ability to do it.

Shitsville.

Posted by: sdee ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 03:51PM

This sucks dude. I'm sorry. For both of you.

Posted by: runningyogi ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 03:19PM

Wouldn't it be great for R.S. and Elders Quorum to study the topic and teach more about sexuality and spirituality. The parking lot's would be packed! I have COME a long way since those day's and totally enjoy orgasmic spirituality thanks to retreats and workshops.

Date: April 04, 2012 03:49PM

This is a big overshare on my part, and I figure my husband will probably not appreciate the details I'm providing when he sees this, but since no one knows who we are, I'm going forward...

It's my understanding that my husband has more intense orgasms when I use alternate ways of getting him there. Instead of focusing on..(I feel dirty just typing this) his shaft, there is a lot of touching (and sometimes oral contact) on his uh, taint (I can't believe I just typed that), testicles, and further down. If I focus on those areas, taking things slow, I think his orgasm is a bigger, better experience than it is if I just cut to the chase or if we're having sex.

Does that help you at all, Lost Mystic?

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 03:57PM

On the perineum (the "taint") provides some stimulation to the prostrate, so it makes sense a your hubby would have a more intense orgasm if you touched that area.

Now if you're feeling really freaky, there are other things to do that really make a man explode, but most are too freaked out by the idea or they think it makes them gay if they like that kind of stimulation.

I say don't knock it till you try it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2012 03:57PM by Itzpapalotl.

Date: April 04, 2012 04:06PM

:) I was being vague.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 05:38PM

Not very vague at all. I understood every word. :)

Date: April 04, 2012 04:33PM

You wouldn't believe some of the things I've done...

And sure, some of the freaky things make it more pleasurable, especially with a build up, but I don't have the body convulsion "my legs don't work now" orgasm...lol

I do need to look into that orgasm without ejaculation thing though. Since I can hold off forever if I need to, it sounds like I might have an opportunity for multiples!!

Sounds tricky though...

Date: April 04, 2012 05:38PM

Work out more, be physically active, and increase those testosterone levels. Also, stop whacking off daily. Those things should help you have a much more intense orgasm. :)

Posted by: nomo moses ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 04:41PM

Women are not the only ones that can have a better experience with more fore-play.

I believe my hands/mouth/tongue have explored every inch of my man.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 04:54PM

I sense a new website in the making (like):

'Real Sex for the recently uninhibited'... (or)

'The ex-mo, never-mo view of sexual pleasures'

Date: April 04, 2012 05:37PM

For me it depends a lot on who I am with and how I am feeling any particular day. Either way, I'd rather have a lot of little orgasms. I would never want to give up my ability to have multiple orgasms in one session.

Posted by: SD ( )
Date: April 04, 2012 06:14PM

one from the roof of Knight-Mangum Hall and it landed on Y Mountain.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.