Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Primus ( )
Date: December 01, 2010 03:51PM

It was the year 2025 and things had really gotten hairy in Jerusalem. Their leader, Prime Minister Samuel Lowenstein had made the rest of the world really angry by flipping everyone off at a United Nations meeting, they had decided that enough was enough and the rest of the world had declared war on Israel. They were determined that their days were through.

Dallin H. Oaks, the very old president of the Church called in David A. Bednar and Neil L. Anderson to talk with them about the situation.

"Things are getting really bad for Israel. An army of over 200 million soldiers is being mobilized with all the arsenal at their disposal to destroy the place. I remember the prophecy about the two super prophets who would fight against this army, and I thought it might be me or President Cook, but the Lord said you two should go. What a relief, I frankly don't want to go near that fire storm myself. You will leave on a plane first thing tomorrow for Israel to save them."

The next day.

Elder Bednar and Elder Anderson were made about the security procedures they had to go through, and all the channels that had been being worked through to get them to Israel. Anderson had had a pat down, and had actually felt more moved than he had in years. While they were waiting to board their flight to New York, and then on to Cairo a news bulletin came on.

"If any of you are planning on travel to the middle east, particularly Israel, all flights have been cancelled on account that it doesn't exist any more. A strategic strike of Nukes from China and Russia have destroyed it completely. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

"Awe fuck!" Anderson swore.
"Don't do that!" Bednar said getting ready to call his junior apostle to repentance.
"But don't you see, the whole Book of Revelation about the 2 prophets thing was wrong. Now I won't be able to see how my priesthood power would stack up against an ICBM missile."
"But this just shows how God protects his prophets. I mean, I seriously don't think you had enough faith to fight against 200 million soldiers, me on the other hand, I could have done it. I think it was actually your lack of faith Elder Anderson that brought the fall of Israel. I think you should think about that."

"So what do we do now?" then Anderson asked.
"Yes, we do appear to be in a pickle revelationally and doctrinally. We need to have Oaks contact FARMS immediately to start spinning this or we could lose the remaining 10000 members we still have."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tombs1 ( )
Date: December 01, 2010 07:00PM

LOL,
Right on!

Posted by: Primus ( )
Date: December 01, 2010 08:35PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.