Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Grey Matter ( )
Date: May 05, 2012 07:10AM

Hello Friends

I just watched this video, and was reminded of the mormon cult.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17949808

If you let the mormon cult get it's teeth into your toddler, it will tear your child's life to pieces. It will prevent normal development taking place, it will suffocate curiosity. At an early-stage, it will kill any idependant thinking that mmiay otherwiswe have blossomed, it will instil self-loathing, and the cult programme may cause mnental health problems later in life, particularly if the baby if female. It will breed intolerance of others, it will smother the education and social progress of your baby. The mormon cult will create another Stepford child and that will later become a Stepford. The goal is to kill the human being and create in your baby's place a mormon zombie, a walking dead-person.

The mormon cult cares nothing about your baby. It's goals are to control and take money from your baby later in life.

And the cult does a great job. It has an impressive psychological toolkit, and it employs these well-proven methods to programme, brainwash and permanently damage your baby. The cult wants to own and control your baby's soul. The tactics and stragy of the cult are shameful.

I am so glad that my wife, my children and myself are all out of it. The mormon cult no longer has its teeth in any of my family. It's hungy, with an insatiable appetite, and it's in a frenzy looking for other victims.

Maybe it's preying on your children. If so, you have my heart-felt sympathy.

Kindest regards

Grey

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: May 05, 2012 08:42AM

I am so glad to have been wakened up to the falseness of TSCC. I have to stay in because of TBM DH, but I am making damn sure to teach my kids to think for themselves. I'm also making sure to teach them human sexuality is normal and nothing to be ashamed of, including masturbation. My bishop has been instructed to NOT ask that question to my son, and I sit in on every interview my bishop has with my daughter. He has been very cooperative on this, to his credit. My kids know that whenever they have a question, they can come to me for an answer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2012 08:43AM by imalive.

Posted by: Tauna ( )
Date: May 05, 2012 11:44AM

My tbm cousin posted about her daughter on her FB wall for her daughter's birthday. The first bit of praise she gave to her daughter was for being so 'obedient'. "Obedience' is the the number one trait now in Mormonism...not smart, compassionate, funny, tough, independant, witty, resourseful, being a leader, etc...nope Mormons want their kids to be obedient!

I complained about the constant focus on obedience to my in-laws a few years ago and was told that because the world is so wicked in the last days, we need strict obedience in the church.

It blows me away...my kids are 18, 15, 12, 10 and 'obedience' is not even in my vocabulary when I deal with them. It's nice to be out of the cult while raising kids.

Now for my dogs...I want them to obedient!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.