Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: heyimginger ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 01:26PM

Take a look at this article, and then read the comments, there is a guy who lives where the Mormon church is trying to force a chapel into the community of Queens and this guy just caught the Mormon Church's fake "comment posters" in their lies. Hahaha, this one is funny!

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/flushing-place-mormon-church-build-big-article-1.1089774#commentpostform

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 01:33PM

this pretty much sums up mormonism ...

“The church, as a religious institution, is entitled to significant deference under the laws of New York State,”

LD$ Inc. is always above the law. Notice how they demand special treatment under the law.

Posted by: darth jesus ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 01:43PM

haha

funny.

i like the NY style of dealing with BS.

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 01:44PM

I remember all the faith promoting stories about opposition when the church wanted to build a temple or chapel.

It was always how the locals would go to great extremes to prevent it. The members would fast and pray that the building would be built anyway. God's church could not be thwarted. The church always won the battle.

No mention was ever made how the church was creating its own battles by not wanting to follow the building codes and laws. Nope , they would go in grease a few palms, bully a few people, and get what they wanted.

The members testimonies would then be strengthened to the truthfulness of the gospel and the power of God.

Posted by: heyimginger ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 01:54PM

Yep, that is so true, so true. I remember hearing those same stories. Not sure if it will happen here, the Dan guys is really upset, and rightfully so if the two Mormon promoters aren't even residents of the city of Flushing.

Posted by: smorg ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 02:49PM

He (Daniel Klink the commenter) may be rightfully upset, but he really should dial it down a bit. From a nonmo point of view he's looking a bit crazy in that comment session... he's starting to come across like that mormon spambot that was spamming Richard Packham's yahoo article on temple rites a while back.

Posted by: Chicken'n'Backpacks ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 02:22PM

Geez! That's not a church building, that's a Decepticon transforming!

Posted by: BadSheep ( )
Date: June 06, 2012 07:20AM

Love it!

Posted by: Utah County Mom ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 03:19PM

Dear "DanielFDKLink": I think I'm love with you!

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 03:30PM

I'd rather have a pile of rotting dead dogs in that property than anything you have.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/flushing-place-mormon-church-build-big-article-1.1089774#ixzz1wwtT6Jar

Posted by: Don Bagley ( )
Date: June 05, 2012 09:02PM

Flush the Flushing chapel.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.