Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tedd ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 09:00PM

I have been reading a little bit on this topic the past week or so, and its interesting how the religious person must absolutely believe in this gigantic peeping tom that watches you when you go to the bathroom, in order to have a basis in morality. Doesn't that degrade your validity as a person, knowing that if everyone knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there is no gigantic man up in the sky that watches you when you pleasure yourself, then these certain religious people would suddenly have no reason to maintain a basis in morality towards their fellow human beings?

You know what morality is to me? It's knowing that when I leave people the fuck alone and allow them to be themselves and strive to accept people for who they are when they are different from me, and allow them to be themselves, and possibly encourage people to be themselves, then I am making the world a better place and more inhabitable by and for a diverse humanity (Hello Prop 8, the Mormons and the Christians).

BTW, don't you love how these people are soooooo damn concerned about Gay people, people who are not even part of their lives, yet pastors and priests get away with Child molestation constantly? What the hell is wrong with these people? To me, the fact that the religious people spent more money then has even been spent on any proposition in the history of this country in order to "protect marriage", instead of worrying about Bishops and Priests that molest children tells me everything. In fact, how the hell does traditional marriage change once gay people start getting married anyways? HUH? CAN YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION YOU FREAKING PERVERTS!? Traditional marriage isn't going anywhere! It's going to stay!

Also, When I do something nice for someone, then to see the look on their face is my reward. Or simply knowing that we want some kind of social justice and educational equality on this parasite infested planet (Human beings don't have to be parasites, but we choose to be) and we want everyone to be happy.

Plain and simple.

If you don't want everyone to be happy and its all about you and your family, then you're a Douche bag.

Plain and simple.

I have a Theory that at one point in time humanity made up this concept of Heaven, which was a Utopia after you die.

Then people got so Goddamn Caught up with this asinine concept that they forgot to live this life, and that's where religion came in and really started F-ing us in the A

Utopian society was what we thought of when we made up heaven, so get your head out of your ass and realize this is the life we're living.

Thanks

Theo

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.