Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: JoD3:360 ( )
Date: June 20, 2012 11:24AM

http://news.discovery.com/history/aboriginal-rock-art-28-000-years-old-120618.html

How is everyone supposed to believe you helped create the world 6000 years ago if you don't first remove traces of things like this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bvd ( )
Date: June 20, 2012 12:08PM

I've heard more than once the explanation that the world was created and put together from previously destroyed worlds and anything older than 6000 years comes from those worlds, especially dinosaur bones.

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: June 20, 2012 12:38PM

from Supernovae. BUT...there is not any Dino bones from other planets to be sure! I cant believe that people think that this planet was formed by an accretion of other planets that had Dino bones in them and those fossils (many) survived! wow!

Oh and what did i miss?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2012 12:38PM by bignevermo.

Posted by: my2cents ( )
Date: June 20, 2012 12:21PM

I heard that too, but if it were true, the bones would be all jumbled up in the strata with no connection historically to other material where they were found. Dinosaur bones are always found in the same strata around the world.

So, why does the fossil record line up in increasingly older and very defined layers of the earth? Did the creator take all of that material from another planet/s and then put it all back together in the same chronological strata just to make it look like the earth is 4.5 billion years old? Why would he need or want to go to those lengths to fool us like that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2012 12:22PM by my2cents.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.