Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 09:00AM

I tried to obtain my 6 or 7 copies (to give to TBM friends). My local Barnes&Nobel told me the new edition wouldn't be out till Monday.

Great News: the BN magazine lady had a puzzled look on her face and said: "Just what is in that issue? I've had several people today specifically ask for that issue -- and that isn't typical."

I smiled (broadly) and stated that it had a very revealing article on the Mormon Church ... and then I added: "Now, don't let all those Mormons scarf up all the copies to keep others from reading it!!!" -- she said: "Oh, I'll make sure I get myself a copy -- I don't like Mitt anyway."

This was in OHIO !!! Far enough from Zion-central to think only BUSINESSMEN would be looking for the latest BusinessWeek.

The BusinessWeek is a fine and wonderful development in the fall of TSCC. Having a staff member from the Office of the Presiding Bishop's office basically prove the words of the Prophet are LIES is a great boost to the exmo cause.

"... here's an example ..." (The prophet lies)!!! LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hadenuf ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 09:11AM

You can read it online......just google BusinessWeek.

Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 09:35AM

... even though I think the cover is a tad bit too cheesy for the seriousness of the article's content.

Posted by: Heresy ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 09:30AM

I can easily see a letter to bishops telling them to buy them all up in their area.

Posted by: hadenuf ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 09:35AM

Just finished the 6 pgs. Article is all about the $$$ TSCC makes off all of its varied business enterprises.....most of it tax-free. The is some info here that will not sit well with the so-called brethren. BTW lots of references in the article using the term so-called.

Posted by: topper ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 01:30PM

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 06:17PM

Will be on our shelves Mon. morning. Several persons waiting and asking.

Posted by: Strykary ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 11:24PM

My local B&N no longer carries the magazine.

Posted by: drwal ( )
Date: July 14, 2012 11:50PM

Oh boy, I a going to a store on Monday and am buying up a bunch of Business Weeks to put in my dentist's office, and several of my friends who are doctors offices, and anywhere else I can think of! My dentist (inactive Hindu) and my doctor friends (atheists) all think Mormons are nut jobs anyway, they can't believe I was one once.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.