Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cfutahn ( )
Date: July 15, 2012 01:45PM

I keep hearing stories of people getting their letters quickly, which is great for them, but I'm frustrated. I sent in two e-mails, plus a notarized letter with delivery confirmation (which was confirmed as delivered on May 30th), and a follow up e-mail asking if they had indeed received it and what is going on with it last week. Still have not heard one thing. I will be calling them on Monday.

Why is it working out this way for me? Has anyone else been completely ignored like this? I could understand if everyone else was having the same problem, but no one else seems to be! Four attempts at this and not hearing one word seems rather ridiculous, don't you think? I followed every single rule I've read. Its so frustrating!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: July 15, 2012 01:46PM

Maybe they lost your records, but don't want to admit it.

Posted by: xyz ( )
Date: July 15, 2012 01:47PM

then you are already free.

What you seem to be asking about is their acknowledgement. Did you request that they acknowledge your resignation in writing?

Posted by: exmorphmon ( )
Date: July 15, 2012 02:06PM

Calling should get some action going. The wait, like anything greatly anticipated, seems to take forever. When that letter arrives though.... It'll make your day!!

I did it from abroad and it took longer. Plus, I didn't get one of them "We want you back" pamphlets either. The people there aren't perfect, the organisation sure ain't either. It shows. The big lumbering stone rolling forth wobbles like a Hinkley bobble-head.

Hang in there!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.