Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Starry4ever ( )
Date: July 16, 2012 03:34PM

I think I read in some book that JS liked to rate the women he had sex with according to how good they were in bed. I don't know which book I might have read it in. Does anybody know if that was true and any possible sources online that mention it?

Also I would say four out of my five siblings don't believe in the church. They pretty much left in their teens(became inactive)My sister older by four years doesn't like the church either. She mentioned to my mom about the Utah governer Mike Leavitt saying basically that God loves only rich people.Awhile ago I tried looking up the quote online and couldn't find it. I didn't know where to look. I read it somewhere before but don't remember where. Could someone possibly help?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Starry4ever ( )
Date: July 16, 2012 03:52PM

I mentioned in my another post how I have not believed in the church since I was 15 years old. I am probably the most against the church in my family as I know more history and what i've read in the past two weeks it even looks worse. Nobody in my family know I haven't been a believer since 15.

Posted by: The Oncoming Storm - bc ( )
Date: July 16, 2012 04:17PM

Those both sound like urban legends to me.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.