Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: augiedogie ( )
Date: December 15, 2010 09:21PM

I'm a faithful reader of "Survivalblog", and today there was a link to a story about the violence in Mexico. It seems a town near Ascension has decided to fight back, killing the criminals who are making the peoples' lives hell. The article mentions a "Mormon community" "south of Ascension" and quotes Julian Lebaron. I'm just curious; is this one of the poly groups, and haven't the Lebarons been involved in several murders?

I don't know how to post the link, but if you'd like to read it go to "Survivalblog" for Wednesday, Dec. 15, scroll down to "Odds'n Sods" and click on "In Mexico, a legal breakdown invites brutal justice." It also says the Mormons have set up watchtowers to protect their community.

If anyone can provide info about this group, I'd appreciate it. We might need to warn the drug cartels that the Danites are coming, complete with blood atonement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elee ( )
Date: December 15, 2010 09:36PM

Yep, it's definitely those LeBaron's. Colonia LeBaron is in Chihuahua.

Here's a link to a news story from last January:

http://www.terrygreenesterling.com/2010/01/18/border-lebaron-violence-chihuahua/

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.