Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anonymous ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 04:24PM

Seriously--what are you wearing right now?

I still have on my damn garment bottoms. I've been meaning to get rid of them for a while, but I haven't yet (and I don't care for going commando, so garment bottoms it is). I did stop wearing the tops a long time ago.

So, gentlemen, what do you recommend for underbritches? And do you like wearing normal undershirts? It is sad to me at my age to be trying to figure this all out, but so it goes. Help me make good choices, please! I want my underbritches to be cool, comfortable, and athletic. And sexy.

Thanks, peeps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mindlight ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 04:26PM

I love this board :)
I am female though, no help

Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 04:27PM

Bare feet, jeans, boring but comfy cotton undies (light blue), a bra, a 5 year old t-shirt with 'The Beatles' on the front, silver earrings and a smile. :-)

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 04:28PM

Uglies.com They are the only ones that do not ride up under jeans :)

Posted by: apatheist ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 04:35PM

I never had to suffer the indignity of wearing garments. I've always been a briefs person, ever since I was a child. I like everything.. snug and in place. I've always felt awkward the rare times I've tried to wear boxers - maybe I'd feel differently if I had a kickstand like Forbiddencokedrinker ;-), but that's me.

I tried boxer briefs for awhile, that didn't really seem much different than regular briefs other than a little extra fabric that gets scrunched up in your pant legs.

Trouble is, I had always - as far back as I can remember - worn white briefs. Tighty-whities, as they're sometimes called, which just don't look particularly flattering to me, and most particularly on me. Finally my wife bought me some briefs that came in assorted colors/patterns.. this felt like a nice compromise for comfort and style.

I feel really weird going 'commando'. (Do commandos really not ever wear underwear? Where can one find these commandos?? <eg>) It feels even more flippity-floppity than boxers to me. But.. to each their own.

Posted by: twojedis ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 04:36PM

My hubby switched to boxer briefs. It's close to G's, which he wore for 25+ years.

Posted by: brigantia ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 04:51PM

Shorts and T-shirt that is - we have two days of Summer this weekend so time to get the legs and arms out for an airing.

A big smile :-))

Briggy

Posted by: anonincali ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 05:18PM

Wearing an oversized v-neck grey t-shirt with purple/blue/white splater design and nothing else.

Posted by: flyfisher ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 05:22PM

Shorts and a tee shirt!

As far as under britches.......well that depends! Sometime I go commando and other times I use box briefs! Usually with shorts its commando but with jeans its the boxer briefs! Tmi?

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 05:28PM

I stopped wearing TeeGees (hee hee - haven't thought of that descriptor since I was at YBU) right after I begain my investigation of the church. I was still married, but it sure did feel good to get rid of those things.

I switched to regular tee shirts and boxer briefs - I guess it was the most similar to what I was used to.

Now I wear cotton briefs for "underbritches" and no tee shirt, except when I need some sweat protection.

Feels GREAT!

Posted by: shannon ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 05:43PM

Bare feet, bare legs, pink nail polish on my toes, pink bikini underwear with lace and a bow, bright green tank top with sparkles, lacy white bra (over a tan), and a bunch of turquoise jewelry. Hair and make-up *done* ;o)

I was all dressed up for a party earlier and just slipped off my capris jeans with the sparkles on the back pockets to relax with a coke and surf the internet.

I vote for plaid boxers. All the men in my family and all the young guys here in Florida wear them. Maybe boxers are cooler in this heat?? And maybe the "flippity-floppity" sensation you mention provides some air circulation?

Ha! ;o)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2012 05:44PM by shannon.

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 05:51PM

Cargo shorts and a matching shirt. They always have to match. :) Bare feet.

I'm like the other guy who prefers briefs. Mormon garments were difficult for me to get used to. I don't think I ever did, actually.

Posted by: icedlatte ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 06:42PM

Hubby prefers boxer briefs (in any color but white!) and undershirts that are exactly like his old garment tops but without the markings. Garments never bugged him like they did me.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 06:45PM

ratty old t-shirt, holy (sic) jeans and Merrell Radius hikers...oh, and JC Penney boxer briefs...ALWAYS!

Ron Burr

Posted by: Serendiptiyhappens ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 06:47PM

Nuttin' :-O It's hot and I like to let everything breathe after a long day at work and a nice shower. Also saves on A/C and I'm all for being environmentally friendly.

Posted by: sonoma ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 06:51PM

Boxer Briefs are the only true underwear on the face of the Earth. I say these things humbly, because I'm the most humble person on the face of the Earth.
If you want quality/fashionable underwear look online for the sites that cater to gay men.

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 06:57PM

My DH wears Knocker cotton (stretch knit) boxer briefs that come in gray and black at Costco.

He likes the way they fit close, have a bit of a leg on them, but not near as long as garmies, and much more comfortable and better looking.

Posted by: exmollymo ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 07:06PM

Black bra with matching lace panties.

Tank top

Shorts that go above the knee.

Satan must have control of me!

Posted by: Johnny Canuck ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 07:15PM

Often wear a "Modest" bathing suit with a lining when it is hotter, they look like shorts.....wearing underwear in summer is just too hot. Winter, wear Fruit of the Look Bikini briefs, or similar. Have to be 100% cotton. Never liked boxers...no support for the gonads.

Posted by: Tom Monson ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 07:17PM

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 08:46PM

and yes, this is what I wore to go shopping this afternoon :-)

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 08:48PM

Boxers.

Posted by: wings ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 08:51PM

Bare feet, 7 for all mankind skinny jeans, red and white tank, cotton 'kini's. My undie colors and styles tend to change with my mood.Today is casual Sunday. Tank top and cotton 'kini's. Special times, or times I want to feel special? Lace. Always.

My hubby picks out his own panties ;)

Posted by: top it ( )
Date: September 11, 2012 08:22PM

Posted by: nastone ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 09:04PM

The costco boxer briefs are my current favorite for myself, but I'm really much more interested in what the ladies are posting ;)

Posted by: hello ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 09:07PM

Undies, light cotton shorts, nothing else.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 09:23PM

I like boxer briefs. I find they showcase my junk nicely, without the fear of a testicle popping out.

Posted by: ginger ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 09:33PM

I'm wearing a black sleeveless dress with a black bra and a black thong. :) My DH wears boxers usually and sometimes boxer briefs which look amazing on him!

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 10:04PM

Comfy gray palazzo pants and a purple lace trimmed cami. Sundays are comfy clothing days.

Try all kinds of underwear...even try going commando. You won't what you'll like till you experiment. :)

Posted by: The Man in Black ( )
Date: September 11, 2012 08:25PM

Boxer briefs. Black ones. Always.

Posted by: Inverso ( )
Date: September 11, 2012 08:38PM

Cargo shorts and t-shirt.

Undies? The usual is 2(x)ist briefs of some type--they come in lots of styles, all sexy and comfortable. I will admit here that they're also pretty gay (in a very good way--my people can be very serious about their undies).

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.