Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: southern idaho inactive ( )
Date: October 10, 2012 04:54PM

last saturday(the day after I became 40) my TBM dad brought me a toshiba bdx2250 blu-ray player at $149.99. Come to find out a few days later and reading reviews today the player has bugs all over the place. My last player was a Sony and it worked great with my Sony TV.

On the other hand,I've been looking at getting either one of these Sony blu ray players down at our Wally World in town. They are below. They should work with my TV and hopefully everything will be OK!!I only hope that the TBM who runs the store is OK with us returning it!! Maybe they will have the one I want there of these two!?? has anyone read any reviews of these players? Bluray.com said they are OK but one is a little slower loading than the other!!

3D Blu-ray Disc PlayerModel number: BDP-S590
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666412389

Blu-ray Disc PlayerModel number: BDP-S390

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666412397

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: October 12, 2012 07:46PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.