Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: volrammos ( )
Date: October 12, 2012 03:11PM

The human race obsession with other people lifestyles is based on a instinct that people must share the same lifestyles with another - if one do not hunt together, the access to calories will be smaller.

Humanitys obsession with food must at the core be a question of an instinct that tells people that i is important to eat the same thing because it makes it easier for people to cooperate and make a living.

Today I can find ten people with different opinions on the consumption of sugar. Visit a body-builder forum on the net and you will notice the obsession concerning diets. It is hilarious.

Fat people are looked down upon because the monkey brain tells people that the fat person is eating up all the food.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MJ ( )
Date: October 12, 2012 03:21PM

Foe example, you say "Fat people are looked down upon because the monkey brain tells people that the fat person is eating up all the food." but with at least some cultures, fat is beautiful, a sign that the person is successful enough to have excess food. If this were just an issue of "monkey brains" and not cultural learning, there likely would be no cultural deliverance.

Date: October 12, 2012 03:25PM

Yes, I do not want to remove any facts. If I do not differentiate it is because I do not know. Thank you for sharing! My thesis is still that our brains are monkey brains. A fat person is good calorie-collector, a good hunter compared to others? Can be, yes. Brains with more caloris flowing in are happier.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2012 03:27PM by volrammos.

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: October 12, 2012 03:29PM

this literally? Like the time that capuchin jumped on my shoulder and tried to have his way with my ear hole?

Date: October 12, 2012 03:45PM

Monkey brains always aim to f_ck with peoples minds. No brain wants to be alone, one size fits all.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.