Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: October 13, 2012 01:10PM

I thought I would head off a few panic emails next week by letting you know the following:

1. Vegetarian meals for the Conference are available, but you will need to let me know if you want one by Tues.night. next week. It's "slightly" possible to arrange for one later, but I can't promise.

2. If you were going to mail a check, it's probably too late. If you wanted to pay that way, hold it and write to Kathjones64@gmail.com to make other arrangements. You CAN pay through PayPal with a credit card, or email our Treas, Miki Spratt at Mikayla.pratt9@gmail.com. Regardless of the way you register, BE SURE to fill out the information we need for our records and for the name tags -- found on the Conference page at our website, exmormonfoundation.org.

If you are no able to come for the full conference, but definitely want to get a dinner, or a combination of sessions, please write to Kath Jones for that info also.

Sue

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.