Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: MikeyA ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 08:47AM

Happy new year from Melbourne, Australia!

A sticky, humid 25%c night here, the last of the neighborhood fireworks have just fizzled out.

This last year has sincerely been the best of my life and we are looking forward to an even better year coming.

Thanks to everyone on this board for sharing and caring. Enjoyed reading the progress people have made, seeing all the new people coming here recently and we especialy love the humor.

I rarely ever post, but read the board "religiously" every day for the past few years.

Thanks Eric and Susan. Best wishes everyone.

Love MikeyA

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 09:42AM

Happy New Year to you OP and by the way you have the best fireworks in Australia. Love seeing them on TV.

I agree this place is wonderful and although I don't come here every day I come several times each week and spend long hrs. at times. I wish all the folks on their way out a peaceful new year and for those that are figuring out how to leave I wish you a plan that will work out for the best in your life. Now I must tell you my wish for the New Year- that my convert daughter does research and gets herself OUT soon. I am determined to be hopeful and not feel hopeless.

Posted by: Truth Without Fear ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 09:51AM

Happy New Year! New Year's Eve is our wedding anniversary, so we still have 14 more hours of celebrating 5 amazing years before the ball drops on Times Square. Cheers!

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 10:00AM

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 10:19PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.