Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: atheist&happy:-) ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 06:42PM

I was just fine, except now I feel dizzy, and cannot do anything fun, so now I am peeved.

I am not incredibly angry today, but always resent that TSCC stole my life for so many years. I regret a society that enables cults with their widespread belief, and WORSHIP of magical, mythical beings. I made the choices, but feel set up, and that I was not given all the information, i.e. full disclosure. If I was in great health this would not bother me so much, because I could live life more fully. The cult took the best years of my life, and I am not really that old.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 06:50PM

so what your saying is that where your "at" right now does'nt necessarily match your moniker? How friggin old are you BTW?

Hey join the cluB!

Look forward instead, not backwards. don't foget it just don't look back so much.

And hey! Grab a cold one and relax, still got some football left!

How friggin old are you BTW? Could be they didn't actually get the good part eh?

Date: January 14, 2011 07:28PM

I am tired of feeling sick, that's all.

I don't tell my age anymore. It used to be fun when people didn't believe me, but now they might, and since you can't see me it takes away my incentive to destroy your belief that I am older than I look or used to look, because that magic may be gone.

I do look forwards, not backwards, but the effects of TSCC will not go away, so I have a constant reminder of their evil presence in my life. If I had my health I could erase TSCC from my life, so it is a vicious cycle.

Football? My grandfather played football on a winning team coached by Bennie Owen, and much of our family loves it, but as much as I enjoy sports, I did not inherit the gene for team sports (I like cycling). My genes also don't allow me to drink beer. Bummer. However I will make a gluten-free pizza, and watch a music video or something on Hulu, and may rant some more. Ranting is fun.

Date: January 14, 2011 07:28PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2011 07:31PM by atheist&happy:-).

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: January 14, 2011 07:02PM

But heck. Bad stuff happens to good people. ;o))

However, I CAN recommend Russian coffee, made very strong and with vodka. It tastes good and does help.

Date: January 14, 2011 07:36PM

That sounds good. My aunt took me to a cultural festival once, and I had some Irish coffee. I don't know why nearly every drink I have ever had includes whiskey, but I do think coffee, and alcohol can be a good idea.

Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: January 15, 2011 01:37AM

I truly hope that whatever is making you sick hits the road sooner than later.

Date: January 15, 2011 01:50AM

I have partial seizures, and took my meds. If one does not make me sick, the other likely will. I wish it would go away. It makes planning difficult.

Posted by: edmarc ( )
Date: January 15, 2011 01:53AM

I was unhappy that my dad forced me into the boy scout program. I hated it. He would not help me with it. He said I could not get my driver's license unless I got my Eagle Scout award, so I so told him I would just wait until I'm 18. He saw that wasn't going to work, so he gave in and let me have it when I turned 17.

Date: January 15, 2011 02:11AM

I have read here that becoming an Eagle Scout is a more common expectation in TSCC. My nonld$ cousin’s son was an Eagle Scout, and where I am from it is considered a real accomplishment.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.