Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: JBryan ( )
Date: October 03, 2010 08:11PM

I cheer you on Boyd! You are doing a great job of destroying the LDS Church with your ignorant, senile garbage!

When you oppose gay rights by saying stuff like,"Regardless of the opposition, we are determined to stay on course...We cannot change; we will not change.....We quickly lose our way when we disobey the laws of God. If we do not protect and foster the family, civilization and our liberties must needs perish” I think it's great! You have handed the forces of reason a gift to oppose you with in the future. You have done the work of 10,000 anti-Mormons!

Packer, you are a real dumbass. You know what happened in the past when Brigham and the rest of those dolts made crazy, outrageous statements. One day someone will have to exclaim "forget what Elder Packer said about gays and lesbians...he spoke with limited light and knowledge."

The downside is that you have caused so much pain and suffering with your insane views. Yes, you would be a great TOOL to cripple the LDS cult. You could undo all the mainstreaming Hinckley and Monson have done with your crazy comments. But you would hurt so many more LDS people.

I've noticed in my life that the people who speak out the loudest against gays and lesbians seem to have a closet full of skeletons. Perhaps you could compare notes with Ted Haggard and Bishop Eddie Long. Maybe you admire the Strippling Warriors and have some guilt over it. I don't know...I'm just saying....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heidi GWOTR ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 12:07PM

Posted by: rogertheshrubber ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 12:12PM

Amen.

Also. How quickly did you lose your way when you abandoned polygamy and damnation of all blacks because the government told you to, Boyd?

Posted by: downsouth ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 12:17PM

Did I read that right? Boyd Packer admires the "stripping warriors"!

Excuse me young warrior, come into my office for personal one-on-one interview.

Posted by: voltaire ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 12:29PM

Gay is the new Black.

Dallin H. Oaks is wrong.

Posted by: GayLayAle ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 12:38PM

Oh. This. Is. The. Best. Thing. I. Have. Read. All. Day!!!!!!!

Thanks voltaire. That made my day.

Posted by: voltaire ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 12:48PM

Posted by: nonamekid ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 03:02PM

If BKKKP could be president for five years, he could do more to destroy LD$, Inc. than all of the "anti-mormons" could do in several lifetimes.

Posted by: I believed this once, years ago.. ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 10:33PM

scam were my first wake-up call that the church was not an inspired organization, on the contrary, shifting blame and flat-out lying with a straight face was admired.

I'm so glad we live in an age of video clips; Packer's words will live on far longer than anyone in the church will be comfortable with.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.