Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: March 13, 2013 06:47PM

"Electing a pope, seems so evil. I am so glad we know our next prophet will be Prophet Boyd K. Packer should Prophet Thomas S. Monson die or resign tonight."

"1.2 Billion Catholics on earth, they don't even know 20 million Catholics have converted to Mormonism, it should be 1.180 Billion Catholics. They don't even know how many members they truly have."

(Number is purposefully inflated and wrong in order to enhance mocking and eliminate any stupid accuracy in numbers issues with a Mormon)

"The Great Whore keeps getting all this attention, Satan controls the media. First Mitt Romney, and now this. We are most definitely at the end of days."

Please use at your pleasure and expand as you see opportunities. This should be a great opportunity to get Mormons to say stupid things by messing with their delusions of grandeur in contrast to what they see as the Great Whore.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2013 06:50PM by gentlestrength.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: March 13, 2013 07:18PM

I remember someone telling us in SM years ago that the youngest deacon had more power in his little finger than the newly elected John XXXIII had in his whole body. I was maybe 12 and even then I thought it was stupid. Pope John reformed the Catholic church and even played a small role in ending the Cuban Missle Crisis.I don't recall that my male classmates did anything that anyone will remember. LOL

Date: March 13, 2013 07:50PM

I was told this in the 70s as well, but cannot find an origin or leader reference. Perhaps it doesn't exist.

Posted by: goldenrule ( )
Date: March 13, 2013 07:47PM

Just read the comments on the church PR release congratulating the pope. Omg it's hilarious. Mormons going at eachother. I believe the arguing started when someone critized the leadership for referring to the pope as "his holiness"...

Posted by: Uncle Dale ( )
Date: March 13, 2013 08:27PM

In 1847, in Kanesville at the Log Tabernacle, the priesthood
in the room voted Brigham the head of the latter day religion.

My ancestral family members were there, as were members
associated with Alpheus Cutler, Bishop Miller, and perhaps a
few Strang advocates as well. They were not allowed into
the room to vote. Armed guards kept them out.

Three of the apostles under Smith at Nauvoo did not support
this method of electing Brigham, and of course they were not
there in Kanesville that day.

I wonder if the smoke coming from the Tabernacle chimney
was white or black that day?

UD

Posted by: tacotio ( )
Date: March 13, 2013 08:42PM

No wonder TBM'ers have their garments in a wad of the new Pope's Election.....I am afraid the only theological pronouncement they will have to grasp in the coming years is when Thomas Monsoon (and the band of 12) filed in sacred procession to Mormomisms holiest new shrine and the words of the Lord's own annointed chanted prayerfully and with reverence- " One, two, three,....Let's go Shopping!!!
These holy words even trumped Hinkley's prophetic revelation on Thou shall not wear more than one earring !
Leave it to the Mormon Profits to bring a message of hope nto the world by their sacred revelations !

Date: March 14, 2013 02:13AM

It does seem like the defeat of the delightsome and white candidate has ushered in an era of Mormons having to shut the hell up and get back in your little box state of Utah.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.