Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 06:23AM

That tactic won't shut us up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 06:31AM

So the TBMs have no idea what they're talking about, & I will be laughing at them, & about them, until the day I die.

Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 07:35AM

Right here.

Closer...

Closer....

Posted by: jl ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 08:06AM

The StalkerDog™ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right here.
>
> Closer...
>
>
> Closer....

LMAO...

Date: March 14, 2013 08:20AM

Posted by: quinlansolo ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 09:10AM

(a) fucking TBM today....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2013 04:34PM by Susan I/S.

Posted by: peregrine ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 09:17AM

Try this experiment:

Type 2+2= into a calculator. What answer did you get?
Now get really happy about something, look at a FB picture of a puppy, then type 2+2= into a calculator. What answer did you get?
Now get yourself really pissed off and type 2+2= into a calculator. What answer did you get?

Whether we are angry, sad, frustrated or whatever is completely irrelevant. TBMs are the ones hung up on emotions, not me. My emotions don't change the facts.

Posted by: southern should login ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 11:11AM

Thank you for putting that so simply. I wasnt able to find the right words until i read that, emotions dont change the facts... Well put!

Date: March 14, 2013 12:59PM

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 09:27AM

Every time a TBM uses this type of sales pitch for the LDS corporation we should remind them of the hurtful and hateful legislation promoted by their company. We should remind them of the systematic racism,homophobia, and misogyny STILL in use today.

We should remind them of the alleged 'inspired' electrical 'treatment' of homosexual persons in what were really torture chambers at BYU.

We should remind them of so called 'worthiness interviews' that children are subjected to, that really should end up in the arrest, incarceration, and addition to the sexual offenders roster .

We should remind them of the trained, systematic tax evasion that is instructed in the leaked mission president handbook.

Every time they make personal remarks, they are really showing the shortcomings of their arguments.

History is the best argument to the unearned admiration the LDS corporation receives.

These people belong in jail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2013 10:32AM by deco.

Posted by: NYCGal ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 09:40AM

I, for one, will be angry for eternity.

Fortunately, despite all that TSCC did to me, I have managed to move on to a wonderful and rewarding life. I do not let my anger get in the way of that. But, the anger is still there and will be for as long as I have conscious thought.

Posted by: Good Witch ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 10:32AM

NYC Gal, that is exactly how it is for me. Living my life and happy, until I think about the Morg. Then the anger hits again.

Posted by: CakeOrDeath ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 11:57AM

(Lurker who doesn't often post, but gets a lot of benefit from reading... I don't think I've seen this moniker used... apologies if it is someone else's handle here!)

Yeah. I was all moved on just fine until they tracked me down and wouldn't stop bothering me. Who is not leaving who alone?

Then there was Prop 8. Since TSCC obviously can't just stick to themselves and leave non-members alone (former members, never mo's... Anyone, really), I've decided it's perfectly acceptable to be angry with them and vocal about it, too.

I think I'd be angrier and even more frustrated if I was stuck inside TSCC for whatever reason... I really feel for those who find themselves in that situation.

Date: March 14, 2013 12:47PM

We could more easily move on if they'd leave us alone and that harassment is what tends to incite most of the anger.

Perhaps TBMs could move on and spend their time preparing talks and lessons instead of bothering us.

I love your highly creative name! Well done.

Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: March 14, 2013 07:20PM

I'm just trying my best right now to purge myself of what I feel are excessive emotions.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.