Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Hayduke ( )
Date: March 17, 2013 11:59PM

While I was at work, a couple of strange men came by and, without introducing themselves, asked my husband if they could see me. He led them through some thought provoking questions, which they seemed surprised by and flustered and then convinced them to leave their contact info, address included. So, should I stop by unannounced with some raw cookie dough and tell them I'm already legally out of their church?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shazam101 ( )
Date: March 18, 2013 01:00AM

yes

Posted by: imaworkinonit ( )
Date: March 18, 2013 01:49AM

they seem like goons or stalkers when they send strangers out (especially men) to bring their womenfolk back to the fold?

I think you should handle it whatever way will make you happiest. If the raw cookie dough suits you, then fine. Maybe you should stop by with your husband, or a group of us exmos could go with you to deliver, and we could invite them to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: March 18, 2013 02:15AM

They most definitely are stalkers. If I were still of a more juvenile personality, I would suggest that a house TPing & flaming brown paper bag of dog feces would be in order for these sick whackjobs.

Except, I'm an adult now, & as an adult, I suggest that if they come back, you threaten them with contacting the law.

Posted by: Paint ( )
Date: March 19, 2013 01:48AM

Did you just recently resign? I met you a few weeks ago at Cabela's but didn't get to hear much of your story, there were a lot of people there that day. SO was the bishop the one that came by trying to give you one last chance?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.