Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: pewsitter ( )
Date: April 05, 2013 09:32PM

We have been watching the grandchildren's dogs and last week they escaped. I looked all over the neighborhood for them and even posted flyers on all the mailboxes with my phone number. No calls, nothing. The next day the grandkids came over all sad and crying for their lost dogs. We had a prayer that the dogs would be found and returned to us. As soon as Amen was said, my phone was ringing. Yes, the dogs were found and returned to us. Our prayer zoomed thousands perhaps millions of light years to the alien planet god lives on. God then commanded the family that had our dogs to call us and return them so the grandkids would not cry. Do you need more proof that god answers prayers? I had prayed that morning about which underwear to wear and I felt like god wanted me to wear a black pair of Hanes. Since I had followed gods commands, god answered our grandchild's prayer to return his dog. Praise to the man who communes with god. That be me. Yes this proves the BOM is true and tomorrow I may ask my grandchild to pray to god to help you find your car keys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.