Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sparkyguru ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 07:46AM

oh that I were as cool as the cucumber in the the fridge, oh that I could give of the chill freely. so many have yet to discover the light one gets by simply opening the door. my soul aches to share of the ice! the great one of koolob wants all to come unto it. let their cups be filed with ice! let their drinks be chilled! let their meat be preserved!

the veggie is healthy and I ask you who doth preserve the veggie for thee, is it not the fridge? who doth bring thee sustenance, is it not the tall one humming in the corner?

verily I say unto you I know that cheese sliced will quench your hunger and help you avoid those deadly carbs! and when thy dinner is done, the fridge will give the just deserts for it keepeth a holy of holies in or near it where the sacrament of creamy ice is kept. when ye are depressed I would that ye partake of this 'ice cream' and see does it not fill thy soul with joy? does it not tingle thy taste and make a dark day bright?

thus saith the fridge, "learn to will the chill, share the ice and all the world will be cool!"

ramen

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: minnieme ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 09:00AM

but sparkyguru man cannot live by cheese and ice alone.

Woman can but she'd rather not.

Since the chocolate is always in the pantry she instead indulges in it's sweet uplifting nectar and spreads word of the joy it brings to all.

Date: April 18, 2013 09:56AM

but to where would you turn if you chocolate were melty? you know deep inside that the fridge would be there for you when the pantry faileth

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2013 09:56AM by sparkyguru.

Date: April 18, 2013 10:09AM

if the weather is warm, my chocolate is covered with a yellow, green, red and brown candy coating that it might dwell in peace in the drawer of my desk.

Sometimes peanuts are involved.

Posted by: ripley ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 08:35PM

Verily, verily, I say unto you that many tasty treats which are enjoyable when warm or hot are immeasurable more enjoyable when blessed by the chill of the fridge. For behold, chocolates purchased from fine chocolatiers are blessed with enhanced flavors and can be eaten slowly without worry of messy fingers. Flavorful and aromatic tea and coffee while comforting and enjoyable hot, is energizing and refreshing when iced by the tall cool one.

Hmmm... now I'm feeling a bit hungry for a cold tasty treat.

Date: April 18, 2013 11:08AM

LOL, and let me guess, they dwell in the chill of the fridge.

hmmmm. I say there is more than one path to deliciousness, some require a fridge some do not.

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 10:50AM

the Fridge will be there when Hell freezes over...

And my Coors will experience a deep chill........

Date: April 21, 2013 06:09AM

but wilst thou feel the chill? verily it hath been said many are cold but few are frozen

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 06:31AM

Who among us can claim service to needy families as He, the chiller? Bold, blocky and white, he preserveth the goods. He keepeth cool the staff of life, even the sandwich cuts. And mind ye the cheese, albeit American and oily.

May your pickles be kosher with bread in the toaster.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.