Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BadSheep ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 06:22AM

Hi Tupperwhere!
I saw in another thread that you mentioned seeing people who have passed. I'm so interested and want to ask you a million questions. Do you mind?

Can you tell me if you ever see animals? Or just people? Are the people able to speak to you? Do you ever see people you don't know? Do you know why you are able to see them and most people can't?

Of course, if it is too personal or I'm being too nosy, don't feel obligated to answer!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 08:17AM

I see them all. Pets and animals are actually my favs. I do hear them in my mind. I don't know why I can see them but others can't. It's possible that I'm crazy or mentally ill but I still see them anyway so what does it matter?

Date: April 21, 2013 08:50AM

I'm just curious. I had a cherished pet die a horrible death. I don't really believe in the afterlife, but people who claim to be able to communicate with the dead have always intrigued me. I am half tempted to hire an animal communicator to see if they could try to contact my pet. I just want to tell him how sorry I am that I couldn't save him. I tried and I think about him every day.

Date: April 21, 2013 08:52AM

there are some great animal communicators out there. I would encourage you to do it. I love animals so much. I can't stand the thought of someone hurting one, it just kills me

Date: April 21, 2013 08:55AM

From what you've seen of the pets you've talked to, are they aware how much we loved them?

Date: April 21, 2013 09:01AM

they are the most receptive. I love my cats so much. My bf has 5 cats, no kidding. If you saw him walking down the street you would never know it by looking at him. But he LOVES animals. Animals are the most innocent and receptive to love. That's why I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting one on purpose. How can someone look into those eyes and violate that trust? I have had pets that suffered from diseases, from being attacked, from being hurt and abused by other people. They have the most innocent love and it's absolutely unconditional.

Date: April 21, 2013 09:06AM

That is very comforting.

Date: April 21, 2013 09:11AM

love knows no time. You can tell your pet now, even if he/she is already gone how much you love him or her. Have you ever had a dream about your pet? I had a beautiful himalayan cat a few years ago. He visits me in my dreams. I know that sounds stupid, but it's very real for me. He was my baby and it absolutely broke my heart when he died. But he visits me quite often and it makes me feel better and I get to pet him and we "talk". Did I just win the crazy award or what?

Date: April 21, 2013 09:15AM

I lost him 4 years ago, and even now, when I dream about him, it is usually a nightmare about how he died. I wish I could dream a peaceful dream about him. I know my brain is still very much trying to heal from the trauma of losing him. I was diagnosed with PTSD after his death, and I am improving but still not 100%. Sometimes I think it is absolutely ridiculous to be so hung up on a pet. But I can't help how I feel. I just hopes he knows how very very loved he was and that I think about him every day and tried so very hard to save him.

Date: April 21, 2013 09:19AM

And I just realized I'm posting about him & his death like it is some big secret.

His name was Uno (real name Banana Cat) and he was a 17 year old retired race horse. He was tall, and bright copper, and the most wonderful thing I had in my life. He burned to death in a barn fire right in front of me. I couldn't save him.

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 10:17AM

That does sound traumatic. I am sorry for your loss.

I'm still traumatized from My dog being attacked at the dog park. His ear was completely shredded and there was blood everywhere, on me, on him, on the ground, soaked through a sheet, all over my car. Luckily the vets did a two hour ear surgery and fixed him. I still have nightmares about it.

I truly am sorry for your Loss. I can't imagine losing my munchkin right now.

Animals are amazing gentle and loving creatures. Better than humans in everyway(one of the reasons why I don't eat them ;)). They feel the love that we give the. By the way you talk about your horse, I'm sure he knew you loved him.

Date: April 21, 2013 09:19AM

ugh, I'm sorry. I can tell you that he knows you loved him. I was told a long time ago my one of my mentors that pets and animals check themselves out when it's their time. Do you understand what I'm saying? It was his time, don't beat yourself up about it. You loved him as much as you could but it was time for him to go when he did.

Date: April 21, 2013 09:21AM

Thank you. It really helps to hear that they know they are loved.

Date: April 21, 2013 09:22AM

and btw, Banana Cat is the best name ever!

Date: April 21, 2013 09:25AM

I think so too :)

Posted by: subeam ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 09:00AM

Have you seen dead people in the temple like sitting next to the baptisms fond waiting to get baptized? I was told that story when I was doing baptisms.

Date: April 21, 2013 09:02AM

lol I've heard stories like that but no, it's never happened to me.

Posted by: weepingwillow ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 11:26AM

I love this thread.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.