Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 04:44AM

William McKinley was killed by Pinkertons, who were hired by the Big Excavation Companies, who wanted Teddy Roosevelt in, so he would dig the canal. In fact, there was a second gunman, who shot from the window of a nearby corset factory.

Al Capone was never involved in the liquor trade. He was a shoe salesman who was set up as the fall guy by the real Mafia dons, in a deal worked out with the Feds. He couldn't even get a fair trial to clear his name, as evidenced by the fact that his jury was switched out with another one at the last minute. A highly unusual legal precedent of questionable legality.

The Mormon Church was directly responsible for God Makers II in order to destroy the credibility of God Makers part one.

The church also felt threatened by the movie Ghost Busters, and used a similar tactic in secretly helping to create its sequel.

The Opossums are up to something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 10:17AM

Come on, nobody wants to play? The Pinkerton thing hit too close to home?

Posted by: Darkfem ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 11:20AM

I saw one once, in an aunt's backyard. It had a face that looked...human, with a distended snout.

And it looked at me like he knew, something. Then he made an eerie hissing sound and raised his eyebrows. Yes, he had eyebrows!

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Posted by: Jersey Girl ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 11:30AM

For St. Patrick's Day, a friend sent me a picture of "Mr. O'Possum", eyes glowing red in the dark, that her dog had treed in her backyard. We once had a possum play dead in garbage can all day on Halloween, then get up and walk away at night. Possums are definitely up to something! And they are SO ugly, like giant rats with that ratty tale.

Perhaps they are planning a marsupial take over of the Americas, being the only marsupial here. Their plans may be impaired though by their short life span, 2 years or so, and their general stupidity and trouble avoiding cars on the road.

Posted by: presbyterian ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 11:53AM

The chemicals in sun block will be shown to actually cause cancer.

(This is my own personal theory. Let's see if I'm proven correct.)

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 12:25PM

...James West and Artemis Gordon were actually the Pinkerton "contractors" referenced above, and were also hired by the early Church to perform "dirty deeds done discreetly"...........

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.