Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: notnewatthisanymore ( )
Date: April 24, 2013 01:51PM

Have any of you heard of the more good foundation? Any thoughts on the value of an exmormon version that tries to create a stronger web presence for the truth about mormonism, instead?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: April 24, 2013 03:39PM

http://www.moregoodfoundation.org/about

I could be thinking bad not more good.

Posted by: notnewatthisanymore ( )
Date: April 24, 2013 04:21PM

Mormonthink is a good step in the right direction, but from what i remember of more good, they are more or less an unofficial PR firm for the church, trying to do SEO and a heightened web presence for lds propaganda. Mormonthink has a lot of great info, but how much has been done to try and boost the number of truthful information in a Google search on Mormon, etc. Something like an itsnogoodfoundation or something.

Posted by: tig ( )
Date: April 24, 2013 03:44PM

That group has a website ending in .net that has perhaps pushed more people out of the church than RfM. If you ever need to boost your blood pressure, go for a visit, it is a haven for utter jackassery.

Posted by: philipafarewell ( )
Date: April 24, 2013 04:04PM

Give me your money and I will give you salvation, I promise ;-) wait, let me see what my hat, er rock has to say about that, he says yup give me 10% of your gross income and donate to this site and pay fast offerings and how 'bout money for scouting too? Uh, is it just me or do all of things sound like the sale of indulgences that Martin Luther spoke against?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.