Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: crom ( )
Date: May 20, 2013 11:23AM

I have many a time, in this stand, dared the world to produce as mean devils as we can; we can beat them at anything. We have the greatest and smoothest liars in the world, the cunningest and most adroit thieves, and any other shade of character that you can mention.

We can pick out Elders in Israel right here who can beat the world at gambling, who can handle the cards, cut and shuffle them with the smartest rogue on the face of God's footstool. I can produce Elders here who can shave their smartest shavers, and take their money from them. We can beat the world at any game.

Brigham Young Journal of Discourses Vol 4 pg 77 Nov. 9 1856

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2013 11:24AM by crom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: May 20, 2013 11:33AM

Utah lawmakers (i.e. Mormon puppets) have even figured out how to tax the Federal Government and the NSA is none to happy about it.

Just raise the taxes of the power company supply power to 6% and see that bill winding up in the laps new internet watchdogs (NSA) out at Fort Williams .. and tah-dah an extra $2.4 million dollars into Utah coffers from the Feds.

Utah, producers of the best scammers ... with laws geared specifically to protect them.

Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: May 20, 2013 11:34AM

Posted by: snowball ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 01:13PM

It's a sad commentary that Xango is one of Utah's most recognized brands.

Posted by: toasty ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 11:21PM

What I find interesting in the Xango lawsuit is that the guy who is suing, Bryan Davis, is a stake pres. (or was) and he just built a 2mil. mansion in Lindon....and on top of that, all of those at the top made max. contribution to the Romney campaign, even including the mistress admin. assistant who had her "enhancements" paid for... this is going to be a fun case to watch!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 11:23PM

Xango Unchained

Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 11:27PM

:)

Posted by: Rose Park Ranger ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 11:59PM

Saying that is less embarrassing than admitting that I work for a multi level marketing company.

Xango is circling the drain. Their competent employees have been laid off or otherwise left.

Posted by: Cantdoit ( )
Date: May 22, 2013 12:05AM

I looked at there website. Talk about peddling shit. What is with Utah and their MLMs? I guess if you buy into Mormonism you'll buy into magic mango drinks and other stupid fuckary. I live in PNW and I can't thing of one.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.