Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: henrysmith ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 06:30PM

Losing Our Daughter to Mormons

Our story isn't like normal stories. We didn't lose our daughter due to conversion, but rather because I publicly affirmed I do not see mormons as Christians, and that I do not believe we will all die someday, and go to a 4 level heaven where mormons will get the top rung, making spirit babies to populate new worlds. That seems almost as weird as scientology, and every bit of science fiction. I also know from studying Judaism, Paul was writing of the 4th level in mystical judaism, and there are 7 total-Joseph smith just took advantage of people's ignorance.

We live in a conservative town, that I moved our family back to after I started having medical problems due to stress. Most religious and church groups here are pretty clannish, as well as the local national laboratory, so people fight and gossip constantly to sabotage the other groups they are not part of. We did not fit into any of the groups, so were on the outs with most of the locals until recently.

During that time, my Honey started having medical problems and was fairly upset, and that led tofights and other problems.

During that time, our daughter started getting angry at everyone, and fairly lonely for attention. We found notes later which described what can only be termed as stalking of two different boys, and her strange idolization of the guys too-the notes were written as if the guys were gonna save her or fulfill her life. She was also extremely frustrated and angry with us. At this time she met a mormon who was also extremely angry and immature, the youngest of a mormon family of all boys, including a missionary currently out on a mission. The girl was extremely angry, and apparently more confident, and could aptly be described as having a cluster B personality disorder. Our daughter, we read after her writing part of it out, started agreeing with her and blaming all of her problems on us. She also grew to hate me, which we took as projection from the mormon girl with her anger toward mormonism and her older brothers. She only had our daughter as a friend, and was more confident and had better verbal skills.

Around this time a neighbor of the girl's grandfather turned out to be our estranged daughter. The older daughter spoke to the mormon girl about ours, and then started trying to get her to do things to us-steal money, steal small personal things we valued, and lying about our and other people abusing her. She had already narrowly escaped getting into trouble by making a false accusation, at the behest of the older daughter, about her brother molesting her. We had the older daughter institutionalized after that years back, and failing therapeutic interventions, had kicked her out when she turned 18.

The upshot was, the mormon girl had a grandfather who had a live-in kid who had attempted to rape on of the older boy's girlfriends, and he had defended her, and the live-in had become enraged at his public humiliation. The mormon girl then offered to our daughter for her to move in with the grandfather, and take care of him, while she finished off her senior year.

In September of last year, she got into a fight with us, and had the mormon family move our things onto a relative's driveway in the rain at night. The mormon family, eager to get her help, and mad because we'd figured out her rages only came with contact with the mormon girl (so we'd forbidden contact) packed our things up, stole a copy of our newly-signed lease, and some other personal things. Because of the clannish nature of the mormons, they defended their doing it, and were able to convince the police it was justified due to "abuse". A subsequent police and CPS investigation ensued, and we were found not to have committed any abuse at all. They are still telling people that today.

This didn't stop them one bit. Our yonger son became enraged one night, and threatened me with a katana I'd bought him for Christmas, his most favorite all-time gift. Afterwards, we asked why he was acting that way, he said he'd been talking to his sister. He had never done that before, or since. He has a genius level I.Q., but she'd convinced him he didn't need to do chores or follow any rules at all, and he'd also started blowing off classes and homework too, and started complaining constantly, even about himself. All from that one talk, and by extension that one mormon girl

By this time, the mormon had convinced her to change her dressing habits (ankle length dresses), stopped cleaning herself just like the mormon family refused, and stopped drinking caffeine. She was told she did not have to obey us at all at home, and started using the f-word in every interaction we had, and started stealing again. When we threatened to go to the police about the mormons, our things were returned. We took away her keys, and the mormon family told her not to return home, at least not before we filed a police report. We saw the older mormon boy waiting with her in a car, watching us as we went to the police station to file the report one time. None of this was a misttake by the mormons, it was intentional.

So during this time, she gained weight, developed a bad case of acne, stopped getting good grades and started flunking her classes, and then lost all her morals when it came to stealing and lying and keeping her word, all fueled by this one mormon girls anger. We started trying to figure out why the mormon family thought it was okay to tell our daughter to do these things, while they never tolerated any such behavior from their own kids. We were a little surprised at all of the answers we received over time, and a little shocked to see the mormons who'd done it worked for the school system, and had even convinced our kids to leave home one time through their contacts in the local NJROTC program. We confiscated the younger boy's phone, it had 16 calls to/from that family in one night, and that was the night they left-we were later told by the police after we figured it out, it was due to the live-in, though it was not. He was acting on their orders, as part of living with them and their having him work off his rent.

Apparently, mormons have the idea they are a new-fangled type of jew, and that their religion was rediscovered by a prophet in the 19th century after 16 centuries of dormancy (I don't mean to demean Jews with this statement, only to draw parallels with the idea of a chosen people). We were told that since were were "gentiles" we did not have any human value at all, and it was okay to lie, deceive, or do anything to hurt a gentile, as only mormons were human and mattered. In Utah, jews are considered gentiles, since they are outside the faith. Because of this, in their religion it is perfectly acceptable to "use" our daughter and separate her from us, for their own needs, since we'd already stated we didn't agree with their religion and so therefore we would not be converting anyway. A mormon can steal, kill, rape, or do anything they want to any non-mormon, without fear of committing a sin, since they are gentiles, and are not saved anyway. The only real sin is betrayal of another mormon, of one's own. I had run into this concept with rather extreme religious types before, but never to the point of the religious people using the network they had within the school system to perpetrate what they did. Our daughter refuses to speak to us, and has missed 15 days of school so far this year. The mormon girl has hardly missed any-rules for the daughters of priests, no rules for the rest of gentile humanity. It's okay to lie, cheat, steal, and anything else. It's okay, because non-mormons are not human, their lives do not matter.

20 years ago, at school, I'd read an account of the Mountain Meadows Maassacre in a book written by an ex-mormon, of which most copies had been destroyed. I'd believed it, but only thought of it as an isolated incident. Then I heard about mormon neighbors preaching their faith to other "gentile" neighbors, and then never speaking to them again when they refused to join the church. A lot of the stories I'd heard growing up, like Moromons running lanl, now rang true. Lyign especially was okay to a non-mormon. I'd fought most of the anti-mormon sentiment I'd run into in town, as they seemed to be getting a bad rap. Now with our daughter hating us, and we're being told we didn't have the right to complain or exist, our understanding of the mormon double-standard finally hit home. I don't doubt the bad press they get. More than anything, it explained the attitude mormon politicians like Romney and Reid had toward other people-they can take money from anyone, hurt anyone, so long as it wasn't one of their own. Ends justify the means, the rest of us are just animals anyway.

It's justified by their idea that they can become equal to God by obeying the mormon church. After all, why would some bus mechanic need to listen to another parent, when his devotion to his own family and church will result in his getting a new wife, a new planet, and the ability to have sex constantly while he provides "spirit babies" to populate it? Why would God have to listen to me? Because he isn't god, he's just a bitter jerk, mad at the world for his coming from a prominent family but never having achieved anything with his life at all. We had rejected God's prophet and missionaries, their corrupted version of the gospel, and we had no right to complain. We didn't exist anyway.

That's the real threat mormons present, other than the money the SLC church has and its influence. They are the only people who have the right to exist. All the rest of us can be lied to, hated, and destroyed-we aren't mormon, we don't matter. Disposable himans.

After our complaints, the local mormon missionaries started following us in town, and other mormons asked us intentionally embarassing questions about it in public. The Neilsens and others actually seemed to be enjoying it-they follow us, and keep asking us if we've spoken with our daughter recently. The Schofield family, whose grandfather she's apparently taking care of in exchange for room and board, has threatened us and tried to scare us into providing them with her social security card and birth certificate. Why would they need it? Because they can make her go through them to get it, and make sure she no longer has contact with us at all. We refused. The Neilsens, through their contacts and daughter at LAMC, had helped our oldest daughter fake a birth of a child, and we'd found out about it by asking for the kid's birth certificate-none exists, they fixed up a room in the hospital, and presented a child, claiming it was hers, but without afterbirth or anything else on it. No birth certificate though, and they later admitted they lied. But think of the power behind it-she was also helping someone take care of her children in exchange for room and board, and then lived next to the grandfather-we suspect she helped him, in exchange for the above. How could you orchestrate that much smoke and mirrors?

It's okay, though, because we are gentiles. Remember that next election, and when they dress up in their Nation of Islam-like suits, and arrive at your door. You are gentile, and free, and according to Smith's people, you have no right to be anything but pigs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.