Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 09:50AM

The mormon church is NOT growing....When you count all the dead and missing persons they hold on roles upo to 110 years, all the excommunicated persons, all the thousands that resign yearly, the 75% that do not attend sacrament meetings that want nothing o do with the church, those that can't resign due to spouses and family, those who work for and hate the church but need a paycheck, gays that have not come out and are members who realy are not etc. etc. The reports that the church is growing is a house of cards, or I will take the temple penailty of losing my left testicle. I think that was one of the punishments...Maybe it was throat slitting...I can't remember. But I know they had both testicles for over 50 years and my wallet...Resigning got them back...Cult...Numbers are NOT true just like their doctrine. They are growing broke, selling assets, building a stupid 4-6 billion dollar while elephant mall, and putting fake christian steeples on their chaples, and crosses on their latest temple. What a load of crap. Those that believe them are stupid as a rock and should rent a top hat and seer stone to get the truth.....Their per family birth rate is dropping and does not even keep up with the death rate....I guess I get to keep the left testicle for we will never know......they never reveal anything that is true and it is always a secret....cult cult cult....

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.