Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: bender ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 03:30PM

Yesterday my family and I went to my TBM brother-in-laws house for a barbeque and to watch the Jets-Steelers games. Their family is TBM but liberal enough to be able to enjoy some football after they come home from church.

During the latter half of the game my wife and TBM sister-in-law went in the kids room to play with the kids. After the game I went in to see what they were doing. Both were crawling around on the gound playing with the kids. Not that I was staring, but I noticed as they were crawling, the back of their shirts would come up revealing the space between the bottom of their shirts and the top of their jeans. For my TBM sister-in-law it was the solid white garmet top tucked into her garmet bottoms. For my wife it was her beautiful skin, with just a hint of her pink thong peeking out from her jeans.

I am Soooooo thankful my beautiful wife no longer wears those extremely unattractive garmets anymore. I am thankful I can enjoy her beauty though simple glances like last night. I know she enjoys feeling sexy and not having to be uncomfortable by having to wear underwear that as designed by old men from the 19th century. In the name of the Mighty Thor, son of Odin, Amen

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: luckychucky ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 03:36PM

Here here!! Garments are one thing I don't miss at all. I can sense a humorous poster or Ex-Mormonad with the scenario you painted there.

Incidentaly according to my TBM moms geneological research I am a descendatn of Thor God of Thunder son of Odin. I wonder how many morgbots have tried to do his temple work?

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.