Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: LWF ( )
Date: June 24, 2013 10:51AM

I was just thinking that someone should come up with a sign to hang on their door that will discourage the influx of newly spirited TBM'S at our doorsteps. At our house I have the kids lock the front gate on Tuesday's and Wednesday's. I made a sign stating, " no church assigned friendshipping". I think I got that from RFM. If the love bombing is going to be as BAD as we think...any ideas for no trespassing like warnings?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sparty ( )
Date: June 24, 2013 10:54AM

They don't think those signs apply to them. You could hang a sign on your door that says "no religious proselyting," or even "no Mormons" and they would still knock.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: June 24, 2013 10:54AM

"No Mormons" ought to do it...

Posted by: johngaltspeaking ( )
Date: June 24, 2013 12:17PM

Nothing will work when they come on the pretense of bringing you a plate a cookies............and a message about our lord and savior Jesus Smith. In their mind they're just bringing you this nice plate of cookies. What difference does it make if they just happen to mention the only thing they can fill their devoid lives with?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.