Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Oncewasblind ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 04:00AM

I got out the shower 10 minutes ago and I hear DW talking to some people at the door? So I quickly get dressed and asked my daughter who was with her mother downstairs who was at the door at this hour (8PM) she says it's the missionaries and a ward member. FUUUCCKKK!!!!!!! Why can't they just leave us be for fuck sakes!!!! All of a sudden they act like they care. I can't believe the number of morons in this Goddamned cult!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 05:02AM

This will also encourage a return visit.

It's very hard for many exmos to be curt and dismissive with mormons who show up unexpectedly.

"Not interested. Sorry, goodbye."

Then follow up with a phone call or two and tell the bish and MP to call off the dogs or be slapped with a file at the local police station.

The Mormons usually sense that they're unwelcome but count on us to put up with their bad behavior. Why? Because we are nicer than they are and they think rudeness is justified as if they speak for God.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 07:26AM

When I first left the church, I got a lot of that. I put a cyclone fence with gate to lock around my property (with dog inside fence and beware of dog sign) And STILL they found a way to harass me. One day, some members and missionaries parked their van outside my fence and proceeded to yell at me for me to come let them in. They went on and on until I finally called county deputies to run them off. After that, they left me alone, and shortly thereafter I moved away. I think their harassment is a form of bullying; like all bullies, they count on us to crawl away like good little victims and give them their way. Hey, they would deserve it if next time you answered the door with or without the bath towel! LOL

Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 10:31AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.