Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Particles of Faith ( )
Date: January 28, 2011 02:13PM

I returned from Cayman today and as I was sorting through my voice mails, there was one from a member of the stake presidency. This is the second such message in just a few months which is remarkable because we have been blissfully left alone for the past five years or so. The message said that he wanted to discuss our future plans for church activity (I'd think that would be obvious).

No plans on replying...of course I couldn't if I wanted to because no phone number was left. I have found that that is pretty typical.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: January 28, 2011 02:16PM

or whatever!!! no seriously! they are going thru a big reactivation drive.. apparently!! glad they dont bug me..... i was never an official investigator!!

Posted by: Adult of god ( )
Date: January 28, 2011 02:17PM

I'm wondering if they are trying to prune the "less active" persons off the active rolls, so their numbers look better.

Posted by: Truthseeker ( )
Date: January 28, 2011 02:58PM

They are trying to save your soul. They love you and are sad to have lost your fellowship.

Posted by: Particles of Faith ( )
Date: January 28, 2011 03:12PM

when I compare soul saving attempts with Cayman trips it's easy to make the choice. :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.